Sony PlayStation 3 network errors leave frustrated gamers locked out of their console

given all that you said geo, it really was still blown out of proportion, I understand it was frustrating for gamers to not be able to play their games and developers work on the games, but it only lasted a day, I mean some people really were saying this could be the death of sony which I found kind of ridiculous, sony just needs to make measures to make sure this doesnt happen again

given all that you said geo, it really was still blown out of proportion, I understand it was frustrating for gamers to not be able to play their games and developers work on the games, but it only lasted a day, I mean some people really were saying this could be the death of sony which I found kind of ridiculous, sony just needs to make measures to make sure this doesnt happen again
Gamers were affected the most. Im sure all develoeprs have Slims, which were not affected. I dont think their work day was stopped bc of this

People are still talking about a lawsuit. :dry:

What is wrong with this world? :csad:

a lawsuit? jesus christ, over 1 lost day of ps3 play and maybe some lost trophies? wow, smh

Gamers were affected the most. Im sure all develoeprs have Slims, which were not affected. I dont think their work day was stopped bc of this

You'd be surprised.

A few of them were complaining that day. Either way, it was Sunday, right?

You'd be surprised.

A few of them were complaining that day. Either way, it was Sunday, right?

It was most of the day Monday.

I'm sure some developers have a supply of Slims, but I'm sure most don't, especially for their debug units. I'm sure the majority of Sony product testing was put on hold Monday.

It was most of the day Monday.

I'm sure some developers have a supply of Slims, but I'm sure most don't, especially for their debug units. I'm sure the majority of Sony product testing was put on hold Monday.
considering the Slims are the default system now and the only one in production since late 2008, I would think they'd all have to have them. When they make games, they have to make sure they work on both bc Sony has changed the models. It doesnt make sense to have only the older systems without the current one to actually test and develop off of

I would think they would have both older and newer models to make sure the games are compatible with all versions of the PS3.

The PS3 is working fine, but I lost access to my trophies, and I'm unable to gain new ones. Can this be fixed?

The issue is that a lot of you ****ers play these things every day, and every little thing achieved or maintained is pretty much valued at more than their own mother. So of course they're gonna bust out with lawsuits.

The PS3 is working fine, but I lost access to my trophies, and I'm unable to gain new ones. Can this be fixed?

Try this :
Go to "Trophy Collection" under Game on the XMB, hit the triangle button, then select : "Sync with Server", hit the X button. That should do it. Of course, you need to be online for this to work

Try this :
Go to "Trophy Collection" under Game on the XMB, hit the triangle button, then select : "Sync with Server", hit the X button. That should do it. Of course, you need to be online for this to work

It works now. Thanks.

if you had a slim that would explain why, slims were unaffected by this

Mine never stopped working

yeah, 120 and 250 gig slims as well as the 80 (the ones with only 2 USB and NO BC) and 160 gig Fat, the one with Uncharted 1 did not have the clock error ;).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"