South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst episode ever was "A Million Little Fibers" or whatever the name of Towlie's own episode was, rumor has it that it was made bad on purpose. This was a great episode and I loved the short story "The Lottery" I remember reading it and wanting more

You've gotta be kidding me. :o

It was'nt the worse but it was'nt the best either. They relied heavily on shock humor in this ep. I think it's time Matt and Trey to grow up and release one suspenseful, serious, dark, macabre horror story. I think given enough time alone in the closet with shock treatments they could pull it off. Am I ignored?

these are two ~40 year old dudes that have rightfully made a killing on what you call childish for well over a decade.

who's gonna make them grow up? you? stop watching it if the humor's lost of you.

Well you may have focused on the shock value, I saw the absurd satirical fashion in which the media deal with celebrity gossip especially Britteny Spears.

these are two ~40 year old dudes that have rightfully made a killing on what you call childish for well over a decade.

who's gonna make them grow up? you? stop watching it if the humor's lost of you.
:wow:

Woah easy there beefcake, I didnt mean for them to grow up in a bad way, I meant that I see potential in them during a mature x rated horror film. Lighten up.

v10all.jpg

i dont think theres an episode i dont like...

well the terrance and phillip one ...first episode of season 2 i think...i hate that shiz

Ive always thought it would be interesting if they make the kids actually age i mean they went from the 3rd to 4th grade why not see them in adolescense ya know i think it could make for some interesting and very funny episodes

Ive always thought it would be interesting if they make the kids actually age i mean they went from the 3rd to 4th grade why not see them in adolescense ya know i think it could make for some interesting and very funny episodes

:up: That would be cool. I really thought when they went into 4th grade that would gradually work there way up to adolescense.

The South Park kids will probably always be like the Simpson's kids & never be aged, but at least the Simpson's have done a few episodes that show Bart, Lisa & Maggie all grown up.

I would like to see that too. Maybe they hinted to something like that in My Future Self n me. If not, I'd love to see which ones are successful and which ones are stay at home losers.

Haha, well we know future Cartman is screwed thanks to...Cartman!

What happened to him? Did he show up at the end? I need to change my DVR to record a few minutes after 9 from now on. I always miss the last minute.

He showed up as some super millionaire and it was actually his older self that came back in time, and cartman yelled at him saying something about how he's just some guy trying to get him to stay away from drugs and waht now, so he's going to do the exact opposite and run his life into the ground.

at which point he walks away and his future self turns into some really fat mechanic looking guy.

Anyone here who hasn't done so yet should IMMEDIATELY go check out the newly updated www.southparkstudios.com! It's brilliant, they have every single episode available in HQ streaming.

It's particularly good for those outside the US, like myself, who don't always have access to the latest episodes. Yesterday I just sat back and spent 2-3 hours streaming my fave episodes!:up:

haha, seems this week's episode involves Kenny getting into psychedelic drugs, awesome!

"Stone and Parker said, "We got really sick of having to download our own show illegally all the time so we gave ourselves a legal alternative." "

Love it haha

Ha, good on them anyway, the site is great! It's good that they're finally addressing the lack of DVD releases of South Park in certain countries too.

it was decent...nothing special nothing terrible.

i never said i would? just though the first 2 episodes this season were a good bit better

jesus christ
how do you tie in jenkem, heavy metal, and anne frank?

amazing

they are brilliant no doubt about it...i just didnt laugh as much i dunno i prob need to rewatch it

This episode was absolutely brilliant. The Anne Frank stuff was killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"