Spanish National Anthem....

well it's not the spanish national anthem, it's the american one sund in spanish

i thought this thread was originally about the macarena

:(

Odin's Lapdog said:
well it's not the spanish national anthem, it's the american one sund in spanish

i thought this thread was originally about the macarena

:(

Too bad huh?:confused:

well the south african national anthem is in two languages, i don't see the problem myself.

Vote in the polls and youll find the results amusing.

Odin's Lapdog said:
well the south african national anthem is in two languages, i don't see the problem myself.

Its in two different languages because its actually a pretty poor song. They decided to make it longer to make up for that :(

I am outraged that some one has the gall do something that is not in english :mad:

Actually...

I dont give a crap. How this could upset anyone is beyond me :confused:

Mentok said:
I am outraged that some one has the gall do something that is not in english :mad:

Actually...

I dont give a crap. How this could upset anyone is beyond me :confused:

YOU LIVE ON A SECLUDED ISLAND, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T RELATE TO THE REST OF CIVILIZATION. :O LUCKY YOU. :(

Mentok said:
Its in two different languages because its actually a pretty poor song. They decided to make it longer to make up for that :(
i think it's pretty cool, when they sang it at the rugby world cup final, i had a infront of mandela i had a little tear in my eye.

Russian national anthem > American national anthem, english or spanish

THWIP* said:
YOU LIVE ON A SECLUDED ISLAND, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T RELATE TO THE REST OF CIVILIZATION. :O LUCKY YOU. :(

Yet We are still subjected to the horrors of the thirteen different C.S.I shows :(

csi_home_02.jpg

Mentok said:
Yet We are still subjected to the horrors of the thirteen different C.S.I shows :(

HEY.....AT LEAST THEY HAVEN'T DONE 'C.S.I. : SIDNEY'..........YET. :O

Outsiderzedge said:
Russian national anthem > American national anthem, english or spanish
duck tales theme>nigerian national anthem>power rangers zeo theme>russian anthem> star trek enterprise theme>french national anthem>american national anthem

I thought the Spanish National Anthem was Taco Flavored Kisses?

First they want amnesty from crossing the border illegally and now they want to conform our national anthemn to their language? Wow... what is the world coming to?

HUMAN said:
First they want amnesty from crossing the border illegally and now they want to conform our national anthemn to their language? Wow... what is the world coming to?

They are taking back the land that once belong to them.

I call it Justice.

raybia said:
They are taking back the land that once belong to them.

I call it Justice.

You never studied history did you?

HUMAN said:

Illegal immigrants don't have record studios, it's american artists who speak spanish that came up with the idea. Most of the people taking part aren't even from mexican descent.

HUMAN said:

Whats wrong with it? Its not like theyre going to make you sing it at Ball games or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"