World Spider-girl 100

cart1

Civilian
Reaction score
How do you think they will end spider-girl[I made this because of Ultimate Spider-man 100 thread [the two big issues]

I think that May will be badly hurt by a Scrier, as in Kane's vision but will not die. She will quit being Spider-Girl though, thusly "killing" her costumed alter ego.

They're most definatly going to go with a pseudo retirement thing again, until the book inevitably reboots :up: Can't wait to see what Roddy's gonna do in the hands of another writer, since Roger Stern was the only person, to actually write the two Roderick Kingsley/Hobgoblin stories (Hobgoblin Lives, & Goblins at the Gate, FYI)

I can tell already, that these last four issues are gonna be one hell of a ride :up: :spidey:

Doesnt Spider-Girl end on issue 106?

I can only hope that it is one helluva issue. I'm hoping it'll be good. After picking up this series (originally only cuz Hobby was goin to be in it), I realized how good it was, and how it is one of the titles that definately does not deserve to be cancelled.

It will end with Norman Osborn showing up and saying "Face it, tiger. You just hit the jackpot" ;)

Tom Defalco is one of the best Spider-Man writers in Spider-Man comic book history. So, he'll give us an ending fitting for Spider-Girl.

I hope to see the Parker family walk off into the sunset.

And we can patiently wait until a Spidey writer picks the MC2 universe idea back up and does a Spider-Boy series based off of the adventures of Baby Ben Parker. :up:

Marvel couldn't back a good book if their life depended on it. "Why should we waste money on advertsing on a book that doesn't sell so well?" Well, maybe if you stopped toutin' JMS an' Bendis all th' flamin' time you'd have a couple bucks to send SG's way. You have to spend money to make money, jackasses.

How will it end? I dunno, ask me in another hundred issues!:)

Spider-Girl isn't done yet- there hasn't been an offical wordsaying so, and i still have high hopes that the book will continue. As far as issue 100 goes, it should definitely be better, and BIGGER than issue 50- which was awesome!

I think it was cool that in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man 6 Flash got a job as a coach and in Spider-girl he is a coach
I wonder if peter David ment to plant that seed

cart1 said:
I think it was cool that in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man 6 Flash got a job as a coach and in Spider-girl he is a coach
I wonder if peter David ment to plant that seed

From my understanding Flash was a coach before his accident in the Goblin story by Jenkins/Ramos.

Yeah, he was a coach already in the Clone Saga.

Traveller said:
Yeah, he was a coach already in the Clone Saga.

I remember he was a coach. I'm not sure if he was officially the gym teacher at the school or just coaching an after school program. Either way the seed was planted about Flash being a coach at the school for a while now. :o

So they are cancelling Spider-Girl? That really sucks with 616 Spidey going the way it is. I have the first trade but never got around to getting anything else.

You can start now! It's not too late, in fact it might not even be cancelled yet.

What I'm most curious about is if SG#100 will be the original ending to the series that was made eariler on when it was supposed to be cancelled somewhere in the #60's. I remember Defalco saying that it was writen, and that they were keeping hold of that issue for whenever the series DID end.

But with how much things are always changing in Mayday's world, would that story fit now?

So I'm curious if this is that original ending or a new one. And if it is a new one...will we ever get to see what the first ending would have been?

imdaly said:
What I'm most curious about is if SG#100 will be the original ending to the series that was made eariler on when it was supposed to be cancelled somewhere in the #60's. I remember Defalco saying that it was writen, and that they were keeping hold of that issue for whenever the series DID end.

But with how much things are always changing in Mayday's world, would that story fit now?

So I'm curious if this is that original ending or a new one. And if it is a new one...will we ever get to see what the first ending would have been?

Yeah I heard about that ending, fifteen years into the future where Ben is about to become the new Spider Man

well this could also be the thread to talk about Spider-girl 97 to the big one Spider-girl 100 and Last Planet Standing if you want

The more threads regarding Spider-Girl- the BETTER! We're already discussing the latest issue in Spider-Girl's thread: "Doesn't Anyone Else Read Spider-Girl?"
But if folks wanna discuss here, i ain't trippin'!

BLAQUE-SPIDERMAN said:
The more threads regarding Spider-Girl- the BETTER! We're already discussing the latest issue in Spider-Girl's thread: "Doesn't Anyone Else Read Spider-Girl?"
But if folks wanna discuss here, i ain't trippin'!
Maybe we should make one more thread about Spider-girl:)

I really want to see Phil Urich rush blindly into battle with Roddy, thinking he was the same Hobgoblin he fought in GG 4, and than getting absolutly massacred by Kingsley :up: :D

imdaly said:

The only thing I know for sure is that the "final" Spider-Girl story intended for issue 61 will not be in SG #100. So that's the best clue we've got that Spider-Girl will be back even if the series is canceled, althought I'm still hoping it doesn't get canceled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"