World Spider-man 1 0r 2?

I wish they didn't cut the one part of the bank scene out. You can see a piece of it on one of the special features. Spider-Man and Doc Ock have wires on them and everything because they were just filming it. Doc Ock and him were inside a building and Ock was knocking Spidey against walls. It was in the novel. I want to see it.

The train fight needed to be longer, not just for the sake of action, but because the final fight was sub-par.

I remember being here in 2004 a little after the movie came out in theatres and people were kind of mad that the train fight was short.
It was amazing but it could have lasted longer.

I think someone mentioned it was only 2:30 mins long.

Spider-Man 2.

Better action, better villain, the supporting characters like Aunt May, Harry and Jonah had better roles and scenes in the movie.

webhead731 said:
I wish they didn't cut the one part of the bank scene out. You can see a piece of it on one of the special features. Spider-Man and Doc Ock have wires on them and everything because they were just filming it. Doc Ock and him were inside a building and Ock was knocking Spidey against walls. It was in the novel. I want to see it.

Yeah, I saw that. It looked awesome too :(

Red X said:
I think someone mentioned it was only 2:30 mins long.

Ugh, that sounds short.

Anyone have the movie's score on CD? I wish they had used that train fight song on it. It was cooler than the one they used in the final film.

I'm not choosing :mad: I love them both :mad: :p
Although I did get choked up in SM2 :( :O

God, it's embarassing :O,I'm such a softie at times.
When Pete/Spidey was being surfed across, sans mask, by the commuters in the train.There was so much care and tenderness in that scene for me,tending to their savior :O

webhead731 said:
Ugh, that sounds short.

Anyone have the movie's score on CD? I wish they had used that train fight song on it. It was cooler than the one they used in the final film.

Which song was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"