Spider-Man Caption Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Panthro! Great run, especially the sledgehammer one, the Alicia one, the retconning one and the Fox slam!

Love "man-raping BC" one too.

Ked, allow me to follow up

04BlackCatSpidey.jpg

BLACK CAT: Dear diary... Jackpot!

04BlackCatSpidey.jpg

BLACK CAT: Okay, let me see if the "knock him out with sleeping pills than give him impotence control medication" trick I learned on Desperate Housewives really works...

spider-man_uncleben01.jpg

BEN: Pete, the thing about a vagina is, it´s like a well-prepared escargot: it may not seem like the prettiest thing at first sight, but once you grab a taste of it, you can´t get enough of it!
PETER: Awesome!

Ked, allow me to follow up

04BlackCatSpidey.jpg

BLACK CAT: Dear diary... Jackpot!

04BlackCatSpidey.jpg

BLACK CAT: Okay, let me see if the "knock him out with sleeping pills than give him impotence control medication" trick I learned on Desperate Housewives really works...
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

BEN: "You see Peter, when a woman likes a man a whole lot she invites him over to her place for some..uh, tacos. And it's the man's responsibility to bring hot-dogs with him."
PETER: "What kind'a dogs? Foot-longs? All beef? Jumbo size? And what about the buns?"
BEN: "The woman provides those."

BEN: "You see Peter, procrastination is like *********ion. It feels great when you're doing it but in the end you're just screwing yourself."

04BlackCatSpidey.jpg

BLACK CAT: What, are you telling me women can´t be sexual abusers too?!? Was all our fight for equal rights in vain? Female molesters from all the world, unite!

BEN: See Peter, being very well-hung is like owning a SUV: it´s great for showing, but parking it can be a b*** sometimes.

lol Love all the Uncle Ben advice caps. :hehe:

UNCLE BEN: You see, Peter, the world is like a prostitute. It's pretty on the outside, but ****ed up in the inside.

01hulksecretwarsxt8.jpg

HULK: And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... will always loove yooooooouuuuuuu...
SPIDER-MAN: Jesus f***ing Christ, tell me he´s not gonna sing THAT song!
IRON MAN: Do you prefer to listen to that song or get crushed by 150 billion tons of rock?
SPIDER-MAN: Huuh, let me think about that for a moment...

Uncle Ben: "Peter, if there's anything you need to know about life and the world, it's this: Just say No to Tom Rothman."

Peter: "Got it, Uncle Ben!"

Uncle Ben: "Peter, if there's anything you need to know about life and the world, it's this: Just say No to Tom Rothman."

Peter: "Got it, Uncle Ben!"
Preach it!

01Daredevil.jpg

DAREDEVIL: "So you really think I looked better in yellow?"
SPIDER-MAN: "Yep."

29FirstTime.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: "Don't worry Felicia, you'll always be my best friend with benefits."
BLACK CAT: "I'd better be."

01BlackCat.jpg

BLACK CAT: "Hmm, I wonder if being Wolverine's arm candy would be boost my profile... nah, I'm not that desperate."

01Daredevil.jpg

DAREDEVIL: "Let's be honest with our selves, fighting for peace is about as absurd as f***ing for virginity."
SPIDER-MAN: "Yeah, pretty much."

01Daredevil.jpg

DAREDEVIL: Do you think my franchise can get a reboot?
SPIDER-MAN: Hey, if mine keeps going after my emo John Travolta impression, anything is possible...

BEN: "Bros before hoes." Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips yours heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world... and then... and then suddenly she's not yo' ho' no mo'.

(hope people catch the reference:hehe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"