Spider-Man Caption Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: "No, Mary Jane will not star in your tentacle hentai flick."

spider-man_uncleben01.jpg

UNCLE BEN: "It will be an honor to be one of the only comic book characters who stays dead for a substantial amount of time."

Last edited:

UNCLE BEN: "... and remember. When a girl says "no" or "stop", that means "yes." And when a girl says "yes", that means "hell yes." And it's completely natural for her to put up a major fight before you go down on her."

PETER: "Or I could just be nice like I always am."

UNCLE BEN: "Yeah, that too."

Thanks, Panthro! Love the 4th of July one and the "stay dead" one.

UNCLE BEN: Don´t worry Peter, Megan Fox may be playing high-and-mighty now cuz she´s in a humongous franchise, but now that Michael Bay gave her a lot of s*** she may not come back for a third one and will probably end up having to fess up and show her goodies in a movie, it may be some boring pretentious artsy-fartsy crap, but don´t worry, you´ll get to download the best parts for free on some video upload site.
PETER: Thank you Uncle Ben, you gave me hope again!

UNCLE BEN: Don´t worry Peter, Megan Fox may be playing high-and-mighty now cuz she´s in a humongous franchise, but now that Michael Bay gave her a lot of s*** she may not come back for a third one and will probably end up having to fess up and show her goodies in a movie, it may be some boring pretentious artsy-fartsy crap, but don´t worry, you´ll get to download the best parts for free on some video upload site.
PETER: Thank you Uncle Ben, you gave me hope again!
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

25LizardSurgery.jpg

IRON MAN: "What happened to him?"
MR. FANTASTIC: "He was forced to watch that awful Dragon Ball Z movie."
IRON MAN: "Ouch."
SPIDER-MAN: "Twice."
IRON MAN: "Good God in Heaven!"

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

25LizardSurgery.jpg

IRON MAN: "What happened to him?"
MR. FANTASTIC: "He was forced to watch that awful Dragon Ball Z movie."
IRON MAN: "Ouch."
SPIDER-MAN: "Twice."
IRON MAN: "Good God in Heaven!"

:lmao:

I don't expect a full recovery for Lizard. :oldrazz:

UNCLE BEN: "I'll distract the guy at the counter while you swipe the beer."

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: C´mon, large coats and eliptical shades are sooo Matrix!

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

DOC OCK: "Face it, your first game for the PS2 was an atrocious piece of garbage!"

^Thanks! I haven´t seen that gam^e, doesn´t look like I was missing anything, though.

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

SPIDEY: For the last f***ing time, when I say I miss making love to MJ, I mean Mary Jane, not Michael Jackson!!

f_punchm_90dc6ec.png

Spidey: You ****ing eight-limb urchin.... you stay away from her! YOU HEAR!!!
DocOck: :confused:.... who, Ursula? :confused:
Spidey: :hehe:..... oh, my bad. :O

UNCLE BEN: "... and remember. When a girl says "no" or "stop", that means "yes." And when a girl says "yes", that means "hell yes." And it's completely natural for her to put up a major fight before you go down on her."

PETER: "Or I could just be nice like I always am."

UNCLE BEN: "Yeah, that too."
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

UNCLE BEN: "Hollywood doesn't always make sense Peter. Sometimes you get a guy well into his 30s playing a character who is traditionally portrayed as being only in his early 20s at best, and sometimes you get a guy who's only 25 playing a character where the storyline really calls for an older, more mature looking actor."
PETER: "I'll bet."

UNCLE BEN: Peter, if life made sense, Michael Bay would be working on building demolitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"