Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Since the general consensus at the moment seems to be "better than Homecoming"
Im thinking 93-94%

The whole family of four is going to see Toy Story on Sunday. Just tickets alone cost us $85. Factor in snacks and popcorn, it’s over $100.

For larger families, maybe. I only ever go with my fiance, so we pay for 2 tickets. Which isn't bad.

Embargo lifts tomorrow correct? Anyone know the time Eastern?

I am not exactly sure. I can't find an exact time

Going to a screening tonight @ 7PM PT. Should I drop my quick non-spoiler thoughts in here after?

I will make a User Review thread now :up:

But you can absolutely post non-spoiler thoughts after. It's encouraged. By the way, I am jealous! :cmad:

Going to a screening tonight @ 7PM PT. Should I drop my quick non-spoiler thoughts in here after?

Yes man absolutely! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Based off reactions so far it seems like we could be looking at a 90 plus on RT

Embargo lifts tomorrow correct? Anyone know the time Eastern?

Not sure I got mixed up and thought it was today for some reason lol. Hopefully it will be like midnight tonight or something so I can at least see some scores and dont have to wait un till the morning when I get up to get ready for work.

Hope you enjoy the movie not sure when I am going to see the movie yet. For some reason maybe because its a Tuesday release instead of Friday release but next week just about all the theaters around my area are not doing a Monday release and the one that is doing one is doing like a old school midnight showing instead of the like 7-8 showing. I dont known my work schedule yet for next week. My work schedule goes sunday-sat and new schedule comes out today wesday. So right now I only known my work schedule threw this sunday.

I will make a User Review thread now :up:

But you can absolutely post non-spoiler thoughts after. It's encouraged. By the way, I am jealous! :cmad:
Nice! Thanks. I will post quick thoughts there.

Yes man absolutely! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Based off reactions so far it seems like we could be looking at a 90 plus on RT
THIS guy lol. 90+ would be good. We shall see. Have a lot of hopes and expectations for this. Good and bad. But I'm excited.

Hope you enjoy the movie not sure when I am going to see the movie yet. For some reason maybe because its a Tuesday release instead of Friday release but next week just about all the theaters around my area are not doing a Monday release and the one that is doing one is doing like a old school midnight showing instead of the like 7-8 showing. I dont known my work schedule yet for next week. My work schedule goes sunday-sat and new schedule comes out today wesday. So right now I only known my work schedule threw this sunday.
Thanks man. Will post thoughts in the user review thread. Yeah, they're all midnight showings on Monday night next week. Hope you get to see it asap! Call in sick :]

Sadly, I have to leave for work at 5:30 am in the mornings, so I cannot attend the midnight screenings :csad:

My showing will be Tuesday night next week. I want to say around 7pm.

Sadly, I have to leave for work at 5:30 am in the mornings, so I cannot attend the midnight screenings :csad:
I feel that all too well Spider-Fan, I have to leave for work at the same time on Tuesday. Of course, it's the one day next week I'm not working later in the day like usual. :cmad:

That's really early for a reveal.

I got a good feeling this movie will be very well received. Maybe not by the purists but definitely critically.

Discuss the RT score here and how you shouldn’t listen to critics anyway and see the movie for yourself and how metacritic is a better indicator and how Grace Randolph sucks and Who is Grace Randolph? and Disney pays the critics.
:funny:

r0FSfRD.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"