Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter, Aunt May, "Michelle", Vulture, Stark, "Manuel", Liz?, Norman, Robbie Robertson, Tinkerer, Principal Morita, and Harry. There! :o
close-enough-guy.jpg

I'm thinking Starr/Glover is Tinkerer and the other one is a teacher. Also, remember when that guy from comicbookcast said a certain casting would "break the internet" LOL
Donald Glover IS Marcus Jonathan Watson. :o Also said we'd know the entire cast by the end of April which was bull too.

Some of that is true. :hmm
But which ones?????

Last edited:
He probably isn't Norman, I was mostly kidding anyway. But, who knows. I don't think he's Tinkerer and I can't see them introducing Kraven in this. I was thinking Keaton is JJJ and LMG is Scorpion, but that's pretty unlikely. *patiently waits for that press release...*

Yeah I mean it is weird. If he's a true secondary villain and not just an antagonist like Irrfan Khan in TASM, it's kinda baffling who he could be. Other than Tinkerer (who he doesn't seem like he'd be), I didn't think they were going with any other major villain out of the rogues gallery like Shocker, although that's who seems to be a good fit

I just really want them to release the cast/character list already! Nothing wrong with simply knowing the characters

I definitely want Scorpion in this new series. It'll finally give JJJ something important to do.

Donald Glover IS Marcus Jonathan Watson. :o Also said we'd know the entire cast by the end of April which was bull too

His recent video on the casting of Green or Starr said they start filming in "a few weeks" He did guess that Starr could be playing Otto Octavious. I could kinda see that.

I definitely want Scorpion in this new series. It'll finally give JJJ something important to do.

Always liked Scorpion in the comics , but thought he'd make kind of a silly real life villain , I mean who would spend a ton of money on a costume whos main weapon is a tail

Then I saw Yellow Jacket in Ant-Man and thought , you know , that could work............lol

tumblr_nmr3juibwr1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

His recent video on the casting of Green or Starr said they start filming in "a few weeks" He did guess that Starr could be playing Otto Octavious. I could kinda see that.
I guess I kinda could too.. And have they started filming yet?

Always liked Scorpion in the comics , but thought he'd make kind of a silly real life villain , I mean who would spend a ton of money costume whos main weapon is a tail

Then I saw Yellow Jacket in Ant-Man , you know , that could work............lol

tumblr_nmr3juibwr1s5zf6fo2_540.gif

Yup. I'd be interested in his design a lot and what he can and cannot do. Does he have the acid spray from his tail? Lasers? Do they have him grow ala the 60s cartoon?

What about the character? Is he sympathetic? Menacing? Who is in the right between JJJ and Mac? etc. etc.

Lots of good possibilities with him.

Also, if Starr was to be Otto as opposed to Mysterio, I'd probably be more excited and happy with that because they'd put him in such a big role where he's kinda unproven in that regard and it'd definitely have my complete attention. He's young enough to do everything required from Ock, too.

Until anything is official though, I believe Beck/Mysterio suits him just fine.

Martin Starr might not be a bad choice for Doc Ock

trouble is , none of these guys come close to Michael Keaton

85aadc93d281612c5ff631671bf20602.jpg

^ Yeah, definitely see it.

And I'd kinda prefer Ock to be slightly more physically intimidating than than how he's traditionally shown. I'm not saying as ripped as Ultimate, though.

I hope Starr's performance as the hot dog vendor will have audiences raving about him like they did Crane-Dad. :woot:

Btw, if Starr is Ock and Marshal-Green is Kraven, we'd basically have our main trilogy villains

Btw, if Starr is Ock and Marshal-Green is Kraven, we'd basically have our main trilogy villains

I'd be content with that line-up. Always wanted Vulture, Lizard/Kraven and Doc Ock as a trilogy, so that'd be the closest thing to it.

Maybe scratch out Lizard with Scorpion, especially if they go the sympathetic route. Only issue is that could paint JJJ in a negative light but that would be one way of separating the new JJJ from the Raimi trilogy. :oldrazz:

I would be shocked if Starr were Ock. Shocked. Sort of a reunion with Daley on Homecoming.

Not that I'm aware of. There were drones in NY filming aerial views today though. So, technically, yes.
tumblr_n73ajkJk8R1qb6jf0o1_400.gif

I'/img]d be content with that line-up. Always wanted Vulture, Lizard/Kraven and Doc Ock as a trilogy, so that'd be the closest thing to it.

Maybe scratch out Lizard with Scorpion, especially if they go the sympathetic route. Only issue is that could paint JJJ in a negative light but that would be one way of separating the new JJJ from the Raimi trilogy. :oldrazz:

I'm nit a big fan of Scorpion, but I could easily see him taking the place of Lizard in a Kraven story, if like you said, he's sympathetic & Kraven wants to kill/hunt him Only problem is JJ would come off as a villain and make him unlikable. It's one thing to slander somebody but it's another thing to indirectly try to commit First-degree murder

I would be shocked if Starr were Ock. Shocked. Sort of a reunion with Daley on Homecoming.

I doubt he is too, but I could sort of see it. He's probably just a teacher or the Tinkerer, honestly.

Yea , my guess is that most these actors will just have small rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back