Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kevin said is there a summer break between all of those sounds like we will see 3 solo spidey films & possibly 2 other films utilizing his universe on screen.

Last edited:
Sidenote: He said for the trilogy, their line of thinking is to have one movie in sophomore year, one in junior year and one in senior year. If the MCU operates in real-time, when will the sequels come out? Will the first trilogy end by 2019/20?

I think the real time thing is out the window at this point. Theres probably a rough timeline but its not gonna be exact to the amount of years between films and all that. I dont think anyones ever brought up that some of the mcu films that have years apart actually happened within a week in-universe. So maybe it never really was in real time.

I think the real time thing is out the window at this point. Theres probably a rough timeline but its not gonna be exact to the amount of years between films and all that. I dont think anyones ever brought up that some of the mcu films that have years apart actually happened within a week in-universe. So maybe it never really was in real time.

Ah, okay thanks. It's just that I remember Vision saying in Civil War that Tony came out as Iron Man 8 years ago (same as in real life, 2008) so i thought MCU operated in real-time. My bad.

Still, I wonder how many years in-between sequels (2-3 years I'd assume)

Some new art perhaps
captain_america__civil_war___promo_art___spiderman_by_nomada_warrior-da58p20.jpg

Some new art perhaps
captain_america__civil_war___promo_art___spiderman_by_nomada_warrior-da58p20.jpg

I saw a t-shirt at Wal-Mart with that promo art on it a few months ago, had to get it cause it was the first MCU Spidey shirt I've seen. Pretty funny how they can't have Spidey without Cap's shield or by himself for any Civil War merch. Wonder how it works for Homecoming.

Ah, okay thanks. It's just that I remember Vision saying in Civil War that Tony came out as Iron Man 8 years ago (same as in real life, 2008) so i thought MCU operated in real-time. My bad.

Still, I wonder how many years in-between sequels (2-3 years I'd assume)

I'm starting to think it'll take Inhumans place in 2019.

Don't play with my heart Marvel...Please tell me this is a sign he's doing the soundtrack.

Unfortunately I think he did the music for the whole panel, not just spidey. Feige thanks him for the music at the end of the panel.

And he’ll return to the superhero world in “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” though rumor has him on the villain side this time.

Asked how he feels about moving from the DC world of “Batman” to Marvel’s “Spider-Man” universe, Keaton says: “You’re asking the wrong guy. I know so little about the entire culture; honestly it’s a little embarrassing. You’d think that even by osmosis I would know more about it.”

Fortunately, a friend has two young daughters who help him out. “They fill me in on the backstory of my character and all the other characters. So when I have questions, I call them.”

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/b...be-done-right-michael-keaton-says-1201824781/

Despite the design, fully expect Keaton to be one of the highlights of HC.

Unfortunately I think he did the music for the whole panel, not just spidey. Feige thanks him for the music at the end of the panel.

Man i hope hes not just doing Strange, i really liked the music when the Spidey cast was coming out on stage.

Who do you guys think will be playing Herman Schulz (The Shocker)? and do you think his costume will be the classic red and yellow one or the ultimate one that is white and blue?

No idea but i'm hoping that Donald Glover plays Phil Urich.

Who do you guys think will be playing Herman Schulz (The Shocker)? and do you think his costume will be the classic red and yellow one or the ultimate one that is white and blue?

Bokeem Woodbine

Since Marvelous Realm has been right so far, Bokeem Woodbine. And i'm hoping the classic red and yellow which unlike vultures costume can actually be translated pretty well

Homecoming gonna pull an Ironman 3. :sly:

Yes! I loved the Iron Man 3 plot twist, I hope they reveal that Adrian Toomes isn't actually in the suit and it is really Zemo because Zemo want's to kill every superhero, oh and Thanos is really Zemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"