Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, anything that resembles the comic design on more than a superficial-level would look stupid on the big screen, he has a glider, he has a little green on his skin and his hair is combed back in a way to make it resemble the Goblin hat. He has Goblin's silhouette and any Spidey would be able to tell he's a Goblin :o
Michael-Keaton-as-the-Vulture-in-Spider-Man-Homecoming-concept-art.jpg

damn.gif

Sorry, I can't see Donald Glover as JJJ. I can see him as a scientist (Miles Warren perhaps) or hell Hobie Brown but not JJJ.

If we're going to have a black JJJ, I'd pick....

2qbGSZB.png

You know you're making valid, well-articulated points when the only way people can refute them is by posting funny gifs. :shrug:

No, you're making contrived, over-the-top and ridiculous points over, and over, and over again, that people are getting sick of

No, you're making contrived, over-the-top and ridiculous points over, and over, and over again, that people are getting sick of
Contrived, over-the-top and ridiculous? Mind pointing me to such posts that any of these adjectives would apply to? (excluding any sarcastic RDJ posts not meant to be taken seriously)

yeah. a move like making Glover JJJ WOULD be the final straw for me.

that's a change too far, imo.

not so much the race change, but making JJJ younger like that changes the character and dynamic he has with Peter.

in many ways, I'd say JJJ is another father/uncle figure to Peter. behind that crusty exterior, JJJ does have a heart and he does care for Peter. you only get to see that in rare moments......lol.

making JJJ younger takes away that dynamic.

In light of all that, he'll probably be Jameson then, because he'd fit right in with this movie. :o

@Oscorp No, it's really, not, man. I'm basing my rhetoric off of what i've seen. They're showing us exactly that-- that they don't care about the source material and they'll change any element or character regardless of how iconic-obscure they are in the comics to the point of unrecognizability. (Ned, Sally, Betty, Flash and MJ [although she could be subject to change] to name a FEW of them. I could make a list of 10 radical deviations from the comics)

The fact that Sony/directors even WENT out of their way to dye the actors' hair the color it is in the comics (in both series) tells you there was an effort to try to keep it at least somewhat familiar to the source material. Homecoming is the exact opposite on this front (i'm not talking about race but physical characteristics). So yeah, they SEEMINGLY don't give a damn about the comics as evidenced by their creative decisions.

I got an exam in half hour, so uh, see you guys later.

What exam did you have and how did you do? What exams are there at this time of the year?

Hopefully it wasn't multiple choice. :oldrazz:

Donald Glover is in the movie. He was on Sony's official cast list.

:highfive:
What exam did you have and how did you do? What exams are there at this time of the year?

Hopefully it wasn't multiple choice. :oldrazz:
Lol, what I meant to say is i'm Studying for the ACT Exam (hence why i'm less active on Hype) and I'm graduating High-school next year btw. (Class of 2017)
You can say the same exact thing for Vulture, though.
Since edited my post to make it a little more obvious. :oldrazz:

Homecoming Vulture looks cool as **** to me.

To each their own, I suppose.

:highfive:
Lol, what I meant to say is i'm Studying for the ACT Exam (hence why i'm less active on Hype) and I'm graduating High-school next year btw. (Class of 2017)

Since edited my post to make it a little more obvious. :oldrazz:

good luck on the ACT.

I remember those days of studying for the SAT. not fun......lol.

What's the ACT? Is that the equivalent of A-Levels here in the UK?

I didn't know you were British :huh:

Well all my spelling is British, unless people thought I was just spelling the words incorrectly (eg armour, colour, practise (vb) etc).

What's the ACT? Is that the equivalent of A-Levels here in the UK?
It's basically a multiple choice test divided into five sections-- English, Science, Math, Writing and Reading. You have 30 to 60 minutes to complete each section but you have 60 seconds to answer each question. Hard as hell but i'm ready for it.

Well all my spelling is British, unless people thought I was just spelling the words incorrectly (eg armour, colour, practise (vb) etc).

Maybe I noticed and just forgot

It's basically a multiple choice test divided into five sections-- English, Science, Math, Writing and Reading. You have 30 to 60 minutes to complete each section but you have 60 seconds to answer each question. Hard as hell but i'm ready for it.

So it is multiple choice!

Are you sure you're ready for it, or will you change your mind on all the questions after you get to the end? :cwink: :woot:

So it is multiple choice!

Are you sure you're ready for it, or will you change your mind on all the questions after you get to the end? :cwink: :woot:
giphy.gif

:o

But in all seriousness, no, pretty sure I won't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member