Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a horrible, ehh kind of day, but that made me laugh out loud. I needed that laugh, badly. Thanks man. :)

20 whole negative comments huh?
Not 20 exactly but even then, that's still a pretty big number all things considered. A lot of fans seem to be more annoyed of Stark than the drastic changes they've made to pretty much all of Peter's supporting cast.

20 comments... you know that's a yuge number.

I don't think the general audience cares who makes Spider-Man's suit and web pits

Nope nor will critics
I'll even say that Iron Man making Spider-Man's costume is probably a big plus for them. Spider-Man is now strongly connected to the most beloved MCU character.

I'll even say that Iron Man making Spider-Man's costume is probably a big plus for them. Spider-Man is now strongly connected to the most beloved MCU character.

I think it will be a plus mainly because most of the complaints they gave the last series was that it felt like a rehash or had a been there done that feel Stark/Mcu will automatically void that.

Question, do you think the general audience would care if Spider-Man looked like this?
SM-Forward+B+CG-organic+trajectory.jpg

No, they probably would not but that doesn't mean it's not an, ugly terrible design?

Last edited:
can't lie that I'm a little bummed that pete didn't create his own suit, but I can live with it because of how cool the moving eyes are. And peter does not have the budget for that kinda tech as we already know.

Tony will be the one to unite Peter and Mary Jane in this series.

Tony will be the one to unite Peter and Mary Jane in this series.

WHAT IF! Pete tells Tony how he doesn't have a date to Homecoming and he feels bad for this nerdy kid and hooks him up with a blind date who ends up being MJ in a surprise cameo by a bigger actress.

Probably not, but what if they do they "Face it Tiger you just hit the jackpot" line like they did with Peter's "with great power comes great responsibility" speech in Civil War and instead we get, "Hey Tiger, feeling lucky?" or something like that.

What if Peter is waiting for his date to the homecoming dance, and when he opens the door, he finds this?
f9fb31d8e760491d999ebd66324393e8.jpg

"Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot."

WHAT IF! Pete tells Tony how he doesn't have a date to Homecoming and he feels bad for this nerdy kid and hooks him up with a blind date who ends up being MJ in a surprise cameo by a bigger actress.

Probably not, but what if they do they "Face it Tiger you just hit the jackpot" line like they did with Peter's "with great power comes great responsibility" speech in Civil War and instead we get, "Hey Tiger, feeling lucky?" or something like that.

She'll say "Hey Tiger, do you feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?" :o

I've heard a lot over the years one glaring nitpick a lot of people had for both of the previous series was "how did he make that suit? he's a poor kid" or even in TASM when they show him making it briefly "he didn't make that! Still too professional!" and now we get a plausible explanation for how he gets a fancy Spidey suit and it's tied to this world in a way that makes a lot of sense and well, still can't please everybody, I guess. But I think a lot of people will be appreciating that touch, honestly.

What if Peter is waiting for his date to the homecoming dance, and when he opens the door, he finds this?

Can confirm, I would enjoy this very much

That... that made me laugh.

I'm really tired and I laughed for two minutes straight.

Had a feeling it was coming (though, in my head, I pictured RDJ's face plastered on MJ's body) but still. :pal:

I have no sympathy for Spider-Man man movie fans.

You guys are getting the definitive version of Marvel's greatest character in the studio's eyes.

Kevin Feige STARTED on X-Men 1. Do you know how much as a X-MEN only fan I want Feige to reboot X-Men for MCU like he's doing for Spider-Man. You guys are actually lucky.

NOBODY wanted a Spider-Man Shared Universe or Amazing Spider-Man 3/4 or Sinister Six or Aunt May or whatever dumb idea Sony had next.

But I'm still stuck getting mediocre X-Men films and no video games or new merch or actual good comics anymore because of these bland leather matrix xmen movies.

You guys went from negative interest after amazing 2 to probably the highest grossing comic movie besides justice league in 2017.

Plus your getting a new game and animated series be thankful

I've heard a lot over the years one glaring nitpick a lot of people had for both of the previous series was "how did he make that suit? he's a poor kid" or even in TASM when they show him making it briefly "he didn't make that! Still too professional!" and now we get a plausible explanation for how he gets a fancy Spidey suit and it's tied to this world in a way that makes a lot of sense and well, still can't please everybody, I guess. But I think a lot of people will be appreciating that touch, honestly.

It's ridiculous

Stark made gear and equipment for all the Avenger's.

He helped create Ultron & Jarvis/Vision. Made Hulk's pants stretchy enough to not break. Made Cap shield come back to him automatically but he can't make a dam Spider-Man suit?

Spider-Man 1 & Amazing 1 suits couldn't have been created by those Peter's it just didn't even make sense.

Stark is obviously grooming Spider-Man to not only be #1 of his MCU but he'll be the new genius of Avenger's in the 2020's.

Enjoy the damn process jessus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"