Into the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse News and General Discussion Thread

tumblr_p9wnhjSYIG1sejmmmo1_540.gif

tumblr_p9wnhjSYIG1sejmmmo2_540.gif

tumblr_p9wnhjSYIG1sejmmmo3_540.gif

tumblr_p9wpz5DXoZ1wcwypdo1_640.gif

tumblr_p9wpz5DXoZ1wcwypdo2_640.gif

tumblr_p9wpz5DXoZ1wcwypdo4_640.gif

tumblr_p9wpz5DXoZ1wcwypdo5_640.gif

Last edited:
This movie looks so fresh and really full of potential, the animation style is wonderfully different and exceeded my expectations for what this could look like. It's looking like it's taking advantage of being animated and doing all the things I wanted it to do so that's really cool. Was expecting to see Spider-Gwen so I'm happy about that as well, instead of blue chucks she's got ballerina shoes which I think works. Wonder what other Spider-characters will show up, definitely need Spider-Ham. Think his logo showed up in the first teaser trailer. Would be rad if Toei loaned over Supaidaman like they did for the comic event, imagine seeing Leopardon show up on the big screen.

Peter Spidey looks fantastic, and I'm glad between this and the PS4 game we're getting more adult Peter outside the comics.

Also notice the Electro proof suit and Secret War suits in that one shot. Bring on all the easter eggs.

I think the movie looks great, but I'm not feeling Peter's voice though.

It almost sounded like they had two Peters in that trailer. The one who saves Miles and the one obviously done by Jake.

He visited the grave of Peter in the first teaser (likely from his universe), so I'd wager this dim-witted/seemingly irresponsible version of Peter is from another universe.

Looks like it has potential but the interpretation of Peter feels like a huge miss to me. I'll definitely pass on this for now.

Well, you already got Peter Parker in the MCU.

Peter's voice acting was off to me as well, but everything else looks great. I'm totally on board.

Yeah, Jake Johnson isn't right for Peter's voice at all. I wish they had gone with John Krasinski, since he was rumored for the role at one point.

Looks pretty cool!

Never liked the whole multi-verse bullshizzle, but still. Animation on this is sweet.

It’s got a interesting new look to it.

Something sounds off with Spider-Man's voice, it should sound younger, and the dialogue doesn't sound like Spider-Man at all. They should of gotten past Spider-Man voice actors to voice him like Josh Keaton.

I don't care for Peter or Gwen's voices but this looks so fun. I'm excited.

Most comicbook looking comicbook movie
Something sounds off with Spider-Man's voice, it should sound younger, and the dialogue doesn't sound like Spider-Man at all. They should of gotten past Spider-Man voice actors to voice him like Josh Keaton.

I mean Peter is fat and old so.... Yeah

Finally something to look forward to in December. Looks stunning.

Looks interesting. I'm totally not familiar with the newer Miles Morales/Spider-Gwen side of the Spidey mythos, I'll dive into them before seeing the movie.

The animation for this is gorgeous! My hype has gone through the roof!

I will say that I do not like the route they're taking Peter in, though!

Wow. To be honest, I think this animated take on Spider Man looks far more interesting than both the Andrew Garfield & Tom Holland movies.

I haven't been this hyped for a Spidey film since 2007.

Wow. To be honest, I think this animated take on Spider Man looks far more interesting than both the Andrew Garfield & Tom Holland movies.

I haven't been this hyped for a Spidey film since 2007.

Ditto. I'm not really a Spider-Man fan (although I did enjoy Maguire's version) but I love multiverse type stories and this looks really good.

Considering Lord and Miller I wouldn't be surprised if we see Spider-Ham and Miguel O'Hara.

Love absolutely everything about this from the animation the visuals the comic aesthetic all the cool details that add to the richness of the world, like Miles wearing Jordan 1s for example. I love the use of the multiverse and really hope we see Spider-Ham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"