"HUNKA HUNKA" - The Absolutely Worst CBM Scenes Ever Done

tumblr_n4horcYtRT1rg0lgoo1_500.gif
At least the equal opertunity scenery gnashing made it believable they were brothers. :funny:
Actually a fun movie.

Last edited:
Enchantress in SS - u don't have the cojones
Spiderman 3 - Emo Parker
Guardians 1 - dance off
CM - Fury losing his eye to a space cap
WV - Ralph Bohner

I don't really know the film Punisher War Zone very well but there must be some top scenes from there to include. I think it's the only CBM that I never managed to finish. Spawn too must have some good egs.
loved that movie just for Dominik West hamming it up as Jigsaw

That's actually probably my favourite aspect of Spider-Man 3. :whoops:

Especially when he's dancing to James Brown.

Hindsight sure but I was posting the scenes that once i saw for the first time I was like WTF is this
Tobey is my guy

From what I remember, Emo Peter didn't go over well at all when Spider-Man 3 came out. It became more....beloved (I guess?) over time.

I wasn't attacking you or something for not liking that aspect of the movie btw, @P Supreme. I don't blame anyone for not liking it. It's an acquired taste, Emo Parker lol. And most only like it in an ironic sense anyway. I'm halfway between liking it ironically and genuinely liking it flat-out.

On the plus side, this interaction inspired me to pay tribute to Peter's ridiculous dance moves via avatar.

I'm probably in the very small minority of people that's always liked the dancing from Emo Parker. I was a teen at the time and seeing that scene the first time made me burst out laughing, which was followed by me replaying that scene a couple more times.

Hell, even as an adult I'd likely have reacted the same since my humor tends to teeter towards off-kilter goofy stuff like that. Either way, I'm extremely glad it's grown on people as much as it has over the years.

I know he's notorious for disliking Venom and having had the Symbiote pushed on Spider-Man 3 by the studio, but I still think it's great how Raimi took all of that material, filtered it through his more lighthearted, '60s/70s-inspired take, and came up with Peter acting out what a geek would think is cool: dancing in the street and using all this archaic 'hip' or pseudo-jive speak. :whoops: It's hilarious and it feels like an accurate representation of what the Symbiote concept might have been like if it had actually been thought up earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"