No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Wonder if Sony/Disney ever found who was leaking all this stuff. Especially the pics that were sent to Campea. Boy, in retrospect, Campea must've felt crummy for leaking those.

They were so unhappy with Campea they invited him to the movie premiere.

I would be interested in seeing his Peter meeting his own version of MJ, which this movie seemed to be setting up based on his conversation with Tobey. Think there's a lot of interesting things you can do with that kind of thing.

I don't think Garfields Spider-man will meet his own MJ. I think they will now play strongly on the differences of the Spider-men. The love interests will help keep them different. Due to the fact that the chemistry with them meeting helped with them being so different.

When was Spider-gwen created in the comics?

You guys seeing/ hearing about there being slightly different versions of the movie out in theaters?

You do understand that Spider-Gwen, and the Gwen Stacy that Peter fails to save are two different characters, and not the same Gwen Stacy, right? Spider-Gwen showing up doesn't make his Gwen any less dead, it doesn't change what happened or remove his trauma, if anything it would re-open the wound and allow for new ways to explore it. He would have to accept that this other Gwen is not the same person he knew, he would not have any history with her, and their dynamic would be very different.

I do know that 616 Gwen and 65 Gwen are almost polar opposites. However, neither you nor I know how Sony will decide to approach Spider-Gwen on the big screen. I think it's likely she will be very similar or a variant of Gwen Stacy from TASM to pay homage, establish a connection to the TASM franchise especially if Emma will be returning and to pull in fans of those films.

Even then, if they are 1000% different characters, I see no point in having Andrew Spidey and Spider-Gwemma as lovers. I say introduce MJ or another love interest. Lots of options. Debra Whitman. Felicity Jones' Black Cat.

Kinda Spiderman related, Biden's blaming the covid spike on Spiderman.:funny::funny:

"We were trying to figure out the pointing [meme] thing, like, 'How are we going to do the pointing thing in a way that [makes sense]?' It took us a while," Garfield said on the Happy, Sad, Confused Podcast. "It kind of happened naturally while we're on that scaffolding deciding, 'Peter #1, Peter #2, Peter #3.' But actually, I remember having a lightning bolt and then running into set and telling Jon [Watts, director]: 'I've got it, I've got it, I've got it!'"

Andrew Garfield Reveals Origins of Live-Action Spider-Man Pointing Meme

And they're STILL hiding the other two Spider-men, man, hats off to Sony, they're committed.

And they're STILL hiding the other two Spider-men, man, hats off to Sony, they're committed.
Pretty sure there will be no poster nor interview with the three of them at this point. :funny:

Oh well, maybe they'll do another movie with the three of them together again since this was such a success and then that time they can be in all the press lol.

Cuz...

It's pretty "meh"?

Imho, it's definitely much better than this one.

31783_320_470.jpg

Oh well, maybe they'll do another movie with the three of them together again since this was such a success and then that time they can be in all the press lol.
Well Andrew said he'd be up for it on that recent Variety interview, so we'll see I guess. I would find it a real shame if we never saw the three of them together again though, there's so much you can still do with that brotherhood.

They could have put Tobey and Andrew on the poster since it's been over a month, but then again I don't recall seeing any sort of promotional marketing materials for Endgame that featured Cap with Mjolnir and Fat Thor after the movie came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"