Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing this on hard mode the last few days and it's just great!

I honestly think it's my favourite since Spidey on the Playstation.

Although I do love the free roam games, this one is a nice middle ground. Don't get me wrong, it isn't Arkham, that's for sure, but it is the most complete and well-rounded Spidey game, I've played, in a long time, and most of the levels are just awesome fun. The repetition isn't as noticeable either when I'm playing it this time, probably because I'm not playing the whole thing in one go and just playing a level or two here and there.

By the way, does anyone know if the cosmic costumes were released as a download on PSN in the UK? I can't seem to find them...

So far this is easily my fav spidey game since the psx one.I was in stitches during the Deadpool level.Josh Keaton and Nolan North outdid themselves.Haven't started Act 3 yet but will probably be done by the end of the week.

So I've been replaying some of the levels on hard to get the figurines, revisiting the ones I thought were the best. The controls could use some tightening up, not having played the game in a while it takes some getting used to again.

A fun surprise for me when I first played the game was how fun the Ultimate levels were, I expected them to be buttonmasher levels but they were, along with the amazing, my favorites of the game. Also Josh Keaton really proves that he is (in my opinion) the best voice for Spider-Man, being able to talk at a pace way faster then the other VA's. Also he does kinda sound like Rino Romano whom I previously held as the best voice for Spider-Man.

I just recently watched a few episodes of Spider-Man on MTV with NPH voicing it...he is so awful on that show, but his voice is so much better in Shattered Dimensions.
It sounds really fake and low on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"