Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else have this problem
On the last level when your playing as the original spiderman, and your on the platforms, did it ever just glitch and drop you under the platform forcing the enemies to respawn?

Yes, that happened constantly, also some enemies would get stuck between objects forcing me to restart the section.

Yeah, I had that problem too. HORRIBLE level/boss battle. Nearly ruined the game for me. I still can't believe people prefer this mess over the Scorpion or Doc Ock levels.

I had that too which was so annoying, considering how lnog and difficult that could be. I had to restart the various sections of the final fight numerous times

Okay, so I actually just bought this game a couple of days ago. (Been waiting for a price-drop.) I got to say it has exceeded my expectations so far, I knew it would be decent or good because I've been following it since it was announced. Now having just finished act 2 I felt it was time to gather some thoughts about it.

Basically I want to praise the same things as everyone else, the voice-acting, its ****ing awesome. And the boss fights, really fun and kinda inventive. Some of the levels have been excellent to, Deadpool, Electro and Sandman's levels are the best so far. The worst one was Scorpion but the kinda fun boss fight at the end made up for it. All in all it haven't been one level that struck me as plain bad. Although the 2099 levels have been the least fun, but that has more to do with the futuristic design (while undeniably cool) not really doing anything for me.

The camera isn't the greatest but it's never been totally in the way, except for when wall-crawling. Still when crawling is mandatory (2d segment in Vulture level, short segment in Deadpool's level) it works well. The animations for it are good to.

Well there you have it, my three months late 2/3s through impressions. If anyone was interested that is.

Favorite Dimension

1. 2099

2. Noir

3. Amazing

4. Ulitmate

Favorite Spider-Man voice actor for the game

1. Dan Gilvezan
2. Christopher Daniel Barnes
3. Josh Keaton

Got the game for Christmas really enjoying it so far.So far I've beaten the first Noir,Amazing and 2099 levels.

To me, Josh and Dan were the best quippers. The dialogue in the Electro and Doc Ock levels still keeps me in stitches.

He's too old to be voicing ANY Spider-Man if he can't make his voice sound young. He sounded like someone's Grandpa doing it for the sake of being ''cool" with his grandkids.

I really liked DG as Spider-Man 2099. I thought he was great.

He's too old to be voicing ANY Spider-Man if he can't make his voice sound young. He sounded like someone's Grandpa doing it for the sake of being ''cool" with his grandkids.

I strongly disagree he sounded exactly the same as he did when he voiced the role of SPIDERMAN in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Yes, and he was too old sounding their. Peter and Miguel are young. He sounds like an old man. His voice doesn't fit either character.

At times, DG sounded like a slightly younger Stan Lee.

I never thought he sounded like an old man. I had no expectations going into the game but he felt like a good fit for Spidey 2099. I thought all the voice actors did great in their respective roles

Yes, and he was too old sounding their. Peter and Miguel are young. He sounds like an old man. His voice doesn't fit either character.

Yet Miguel is the oldest out of all the Spider-Men, at least in the game. Amazing Pete is in college-age, while Miguel is a genetic scientist working for Alchemax.

I though NPH deliver for Spider-Man trademark's quip was by far the weakest of the bunch
That's sad, I thought his voice is wortyy of his worlds namesake
the best one was DG as 2099 SPIDER-MAN .

To me, Josh and Dan were the best quippers. The dialogue in the Electro and Doc Ock levels still keeps me in stitches.
I really liked DG as Spider-Man 2099. I thought he was great.
Yay, more love for Dan:yay:

I HATED DG as 2099 Spider-Man. He sounded like an old man trying to be hip.
To be fair, he's 60 years old
He still sounded great

The Noir dimension was awesome even though the night vision Spider-sense was a direct rip-off of Batman's detective vision from Batman : Arkham Asylum . I really enjoyed playing Spidey in the early 1950's era with the noir style also having spidey as a creature of the night preying on criminal from the shadows ala Batman was pretty cool .

The Noir dimension was awesome even though the night vision Spider-sense was a direct rip-off of Batman's detective vision from Batman : Arkham Asylum . I really enjoyed playing Spidey in the early 1950's era with the noir style also having spidey as a creature of the night preying on criminal from the shadows ala Batman was pretty cool .

Heh. If it makes you feel any better, Batman did kinda rip-off the spidey sense in combat. So, it's full circle.

I think DG had the best comedic timing out of the bunch.

Scorpion: RARRRRRRGHHHH!

Spidey2099: ... You seem upset.

And the immortal, "Meh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member