World Spider-man: Web of Shadows Game

I just finished the Black suit side of this game, and I have to say, my absolute favourite super hero game ever.

I doubt I could find anything wrong with this game so far, it had everything I would want in a Spider-man game. It just seems too good to be true right now.

This is also the reason I have been pestering other boards with countless discussions about the black suit.

How about easiness or repetiveness? Those two things ruined an otherwise excellent game. Still, after all these months, my grade stays in:
:wish::wish::wish:/:wish::wish::wish::wish:

I thought the story and the black suit made up for that.

Besides what can I say? I love winning, even if it was a somewhat shallow victory.

Not the best game I have played, but still very good.

I got the game yesterday. I've only played a few minutes but this might just be the best Spider-man gane{besides the PSX game}.

The symbiotes taking over, the choices, and the symbiote heroes and villains.

Again, what story?

- Symbiotes take over, but it's never explained what caused Venom to produce unlimited amounts of offsprings.
- The choices. Aside from choosing between good and evil, at specific points of the game, you don't really feel any progression of yourself getting evil. You barely show signs of being evil or possessed, but hey, now is the time to choose whether you want to rip someone in half or not.
- Heroes and villains. Aside from "Oh my gawd! Everything's going to hell, we'll support you." they didn't really help to discover what's actually going on in the game. Then some of them disappear for no reason, only to reappear taken over by Symbiotes.

Say what you will, on my first try I loved the game, mostly because it had aspects that I always wanted.

I'll admit the optional missions are repetitive, but I have so many points now, I don't need to worry about them any more.

Hey, I'm not telling you to not like the game. Not trying to change your opinion. The fact is just the game has a poor story.

Don't forget, opinions aren't always fact.

Venom multiplies and it is never once explained why. If that's not a poor story I don't know what is.

That doesn't automaticaly make a bad story.

{you want to see a bad story, go play Friend Or Foe}

No, just getting an answer to the biggest "Why?" would be nice.

This is how the story goes. "Symbiotes take over, Venom is the cause."

No, just getting an answer to the biggest "Why?" would be nice.

This is how the story goes. "Symbiotes take over, Venom is the cause."

Exactly it makes no sense. It would have had added more depth if they explained how and why Venom began multiplyign and starting an invasion.

It would have had added more depth if they explained how and why Venom began multiplyign and starting an invasion.
I think we can answer why.
I didn't play it, but I heard that Eddie asks to kill him in the final, because the symbiote has taken over him and he doesn't control it anymore. So, it's simply the symbiote's will to transform everything into a planet of the symbiotes. That's probably it.
Now, how he managed to do that...I would also want to know.

They actually give you an explanation in the PS2 version. Though, IMO, extremely stupid even for a comic plot. But it's there. As much as the PS2 version sucked, they bothered with an explanation.

They actually give you an explanation in the PS2 version. Though, IMO, extremely stupid even for a comic plot. But it's there. As much as the PS2 version sucked, they bothered with an explanation.
Which is...

This game was fantastic. I already beat it playing the classic spidey angle. I am gonna try again doing the symbiote angle next

Oh, the irony.:hehe:

Which is...

I'd would like to explain it, but I've only played through the game once and never touched it since. I don't know anymore if SHIELD tempered with the symbiote, because at one point you are on the Helicarrier when all hell breaks loose, or if it was the Kingpin that manipulated the suit to throw SHIELD off track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"