Spiderman III cast called back for reshoots

Iron Man said:
Test Audiences are actually very likely at this point. The movie's MAIN principal photography is already done, and they are probably 1/4 of the way perfecting all the CG shots.

A.) Ever heard of editing? Yeah, that takes some time, too. ;) They may have shot all their princ. photo. materials, but they'd still have to edit that.

B.) Where'd you get that 1/4 number from?

They might only have test audiences for certain scenes...certainly not the whole movie. I think it is far far from being perfected.

cmill216 said:
A.) Ever heard of editing? Yeah, that takes some time, too. ;) They may have shot all their princ. photo. materials, but they'd still have to edit that.

B.) Where'd you get that 1/4 number from?
Yes...yes I have heard of editing my friend. When I say "they probably have atleast 1/4 of the CG shots done" I mean they probably have 1/4 of the editing done.

And I got the 1/4 number from my brain...:up: (but honestly) I think they're only probably 1/4 to 1/2 done with editing/CG shots. They've still got 9 FRIGGIN MONTHS!

What's funny is at this point, X-men 3 basically just started shooting.

chaseter said:
They might only have test audiences for certain scenes...certainly not the whole movie. I think it is far far from being perfected.
True.

It could be that just the entire audience thought ONLY Harry OsBorn's scenes lacked action. After all, he is a Goblin now.

TheVileOne said:
Funny yet sad:(

The CG looked good but I am sure they were working like madmen to finish it on the preset in stone date.

TheVileOne said:
Yep....and look how good it turned out!:up:

:D

X3 wasn't that bad... if you could live with the numerous character deaths/cures.

Why isn't this thread closed already?

I know farmerfran.

I thought X3 was great....and I'm hoping for X4!

farmerfran said:
X3 wasn't that bad... if you could live with the numerous character deaths/cures.

Why isn't this thread closed already?

Xmen:TLS was okay, but seemed rushed and lacking in alot of things. Someone mentioned big charachters that got unknown bit parts and most werent recognizeable. i was disapointed in that. Like that one mutant in the woods, didn't even really do anything but then they show a neck tattoo that hints it's omega red, i call BS on that., there are just so many things in last stand that made it really hokey and overstuffed. i think they did a horrible job. It's a decent movie as soemthing for peopel not familiar at all with x-men, btu to anyone thats a fan it blew. except for Beast, they did a pretty good job with him. and mystique looked DAAAAMN fine in human form. Juggernaut was...well whoever oked that costume design and script lines for him should be kicked in teh balls 2000 times then shot.

If they do make an X4... I'd wait for Singer to be open.

I think they totally dropped the ball director and script wise for x3. I just hope the spiderman freanchise doesn't have the same fate. If raimi decides not to do more, the bastards at sony better not pick up some crappy director thats all wrong for it JUST so they can pump another one out. AND I SWEAR! If Uwe Boll is EVER VER VER attached to a spiderman movie. I will build an anrmy of fans and we will have to go take thet MF down before it happens.

farmerfran said:
If they do make an X4... I'd wait for Singer to be open.
Indeed.

In 15 Years..."Coming Next Summer"....

..The X-Men rock your world.....LITERALLY.

X-Men and the X-Man

GhostRider5006 said:
no i will be 28.

lol, i'll be 38. Ahhh, getting old. Everything is downhill after 21, no more big b-days to look forward to. Just deterioration.

I think theyre really paranoid about this film and making sure that its perfect... which isnt a bad thing tho :)

like u guys said X3 would have just started filming right now lol, which means Raimi and everyone have a long time to work on this film, so theyre probalby gona keep finding more and more things wrong with it.. which is expected if u have that much time to examine something.... this film is going to be GREAT

-Z- said:
I think theyre really paranoid about this film and making sure that its perfect... which isnt a bad thing tho :)

like u guys said X3 would have just started filming right now lol, which means Raimi and everyone have a long time to work on this film, so theyre probalby gona keep finding more and more things wrong with it.. which is expected if u have that much time to examine something.... this film is going to be GREAT
lol.:)

That's what I want from the crew: The Desire of Perfection! :up:

The finished product better be rough-hewed and smooth as possible, no excuses! :mad:
And there better be no "Pete is supposedly smart yet he touches steel door handle in a burning building" screw-up scene in this movie!

i don't think they are gonna test this movie at all, it's spiderman.

pedro parkero said:
That's what I want from the crew: The Desire of Perfection! :up:

The finished product better be rough-hewed and smooth as possible, no excuses! :mad:
And there better be no "Pete is supposedly smart yet he touches steel door handle in a burning building" screw-up scene in this movie!

You mean kinda like in SM2 in the burning building where he opted to try to jump across the big ass hole in the floor rather than jumping a few feet to the side onto the stairs which had no obsticles blocking them and could easily have been reached and descended? lmao

Turd McFurden said:
i don't think they are gonna test this movie at all, it's spiderman.

i agree.. except its Spider"-"man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"