World Spidey Fan Art Thread

I liked the original picture so decided to redo it from scratch.
bigkissremake1.gif

The Sinister Six, although I believe I got one of them wrong.
spider-man-1.png

Spidey vs. Venom
spideyvsvenom.jpg

Spider-Man 2099
2099.jpg

A drawing inspired by issue one of the Spider-Man Crawl Space.
SMCS.jpg

A wallpaper I made:
spider-man.jpg

And these are two pictures that I colored, one of the famous splash page from Amazing Spider-Man #50 by John Romita, and the other is a drawing by Bruce Timm.
asm50p8splash.jpg

spidermanblackcat2.gif

^^ Wow, great suff! Bruce Timm really does draw quite an interesting Spidey. :up:

I liked the original picture so decided to redo it from scratch.
bigkissremake1.gif

The Sinister Six, although I believe I got one of them wrong.
spider-man-1.png
You did; Scorpion was never in there. Sandman should be in his place.

Ah that's right, thank you. I mixed up original continuity with the 90s cartoon show's "insidious six."

I did draw this one like a year ago...in my precal class when I was still in high school. The only ones more current are the Spider-Man Crawl Space drawing and the benday dot Spider-Sense one. Those were a couple of months ago.

A wallpaper I made:
spider-man.jpg

And these are two pictures that I colored, one of the famous splash page from Amazing Spider-Man #50 by John Romita, and the other is a drawing by Bruce Timm.
asm50p8splash.jpg

spidermanblackcat2.gif

The Timm sketch looks like they didn't erase all the pencil lines.

The Timm sketch looks like they didn't erase all the pencil lines.

He didn't I don't think, I took it off the internet and removed most of the pencils with the curve option in photoshop and then colored it.

This is sweet. Kinda reminds me of the alley scene in "Spider-Man 2".

This looks really cool, The red and black is a nice tough. I also really liked some of your work from the previous pages. But there's a bit of a problem with his legs, I know that you were foreshortening, but it doesn't look quite right to me.

FOreshortening often proves to be a nightmare for me.

Your spider webs on the Goblin are really cool, I think something to work on would be some action poses. If you dig out your "How To Draw the Marvel Way" it has a whole section of action poses and how to make them flow. You draw a great midsection, everything there looks right on Spider-Man, except his arms and legs are a little too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"