World Spidey Suits & Suit Creation methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered and read through this entire thread and every single one of you is fantastic! The suits are unreal. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with in the lead up to The Amazing Spider-Man.

Does anyone know how to make a urethane spider-man costume with a removable mask? If I secured the mask with say velcro, would it still look really bulky at the neck area? Cause I'm worried I'd ruin my costume with a removable mask.:csad:

230989_10150182322659333_645514332_6568815_6308429_n.jpg

heres a shot of me in my spidey suit, granted its store bought but i think it fits/looks pretty good. hate that it has nose holes. cant wait to get a better quality one.

tumblr_lf19jeBO3h1qec5kdo1_500.jpg
I'm looking for a custom made Amazing Spider-man Costume.

I want one with a belt, and without the silver things on the boots, I wouldn't mind if it was just printed on lycra, I'm not looking to go any further with fabric or customizing it anymore cause of budget, but if anybody has an idea or is interested. I will defiantly but

tumblr_lf19jeBO3h1qec5kdo1_500.jpg
I'm looking for a custom made Amazing Spider-man Costume.

I want one with a belt, and without the silver things on the boots, I wouldn't mind if it was just printed on lycra, I'm not looking to go any further with fabric or customizing it anymore cause of budget, but if anybody has an idea or is interested. I will defiantly but

^I think you might be jumping the gun. We have't even got a full pic of the suit- front, back, side yet.

We've seen quite enough,(set photos, promos, etc.) I can't get a hold of any spidey suit makers who could make one for me or make me a suit in general. So yeah I'm kind of desperate. :O

Best thing would be to wait for Brad's take on the suit, then you can use it straight from him. His suits are always top quality

Hey guys, a little off topic (sorry) but I have a Spidey4Fun Ultimate Style Suit that needs a good home. Will fit someone between 5'10" and 6'1". PM me for more details. Thanks :yay:

any new updates on suit making? Seems like it has slowed down alot.

News?
Ok... ordered and payed my sewn red/blue suit end of februar. Been told, that it will took about 6 weeks... asked for it again in the middle of april. Been told, that it will be ready after eastern.
Asked again may 20th... asked again today...

Now answer... no suit... no money back...

That are MY news... :(

230989_10150182322659333_645514332_6568815_6308429_n.jpg

heres a shot of me in my spidey suit, granted its store bought but i think it fits/looks pretty good. hate that it has nose holes. cant wait to get a better quality one.

I think it looks pretty good actually. It fits your body well. :cwink:

News?
Ok... ordered and payed my sewn red/blue suit end of februar. Been told, that it will took about 6 weeks... asked for it again in the middle of april. Been told, that it will be ready after eastern.
Asked again may 20th... asked again today...

Now answer... no suit... no money back...

That are MY news... :(

Who did you order from?

Any of the costumers in this thread going to Superman Celebration this weekend? Got me a Green Lantern and Superman suit I'll be taking.

So is anybody going to try the new movie suit?

Come on guys! :D

Found out that the suit was made 30 years ago! Wow. They used Mylar for the eyes and all the webbing was hand embroidered.

I don't know if any of you guys have seen this before on another forum, but I am going to attempt to make this version of spidey's suit.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=327880&page=63

Post #1569

It is a realistic take on peter's suit that he could get with the wrestling money he won. It is a fiberglass hockey mask, a spyder ski suit, but I can't afford one so I will come up with an alternative, some tac gloves, or any workout/bike riding gloves you can find, some ski goggles, some super sculpey, a sandblock, red and black spraypaint, and a dremel and superglue.

I am going to start very soon, and I might post my progress depending on how busy I am, but I will for sure show the completed suit.

My seamstress should be done with sewing my costume by the end of the week. I'll start posting progress pictures, as I work through it in the following weeks... if I have time :awesome:

Has anybody heard from Jester FX lately? I took him up on his offer from late March and haven't received my costume yet. Emails and phone calls made the past 3 weeks have gone unanswered.

just wanted to let you guys know i have a special going on i have one copy left of my comic spiderman, movie spiderman, black suit movie spiderman, and reilly spiderman going for 310$ shipped in the usa i will ship over seas all costumes are fully sewn with lenses and ready to go i also may have some other costumes still avaliable at that price

here is a link to my company face book photo album that has the suit files it is a first come first serve one time deal if you have face book message me on there or email me at [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=100001762666026&aid=23147

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back