World Spidey Suits & Suit Creation methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dealt with him recently, and I bought a pair of his spidey lenses.
He tends to delay quite a bit, and doesn't respond to his emails all the time. He said he'd sent my lenses one month before he actually sent em! O_O
But he aint a scammer, and you get your goods... eventually :p

Has anybody heard from Jester FX lately? I took him up on his offer from late March and haven't received my costume yet. Emails and phone calls made the past 3 weeks have gone unanswered.
If your real worried, just search up his facebook.

anybody know how much it would cost to make a Spidey costume that is the quality of the ones used at Universal Studios? or beter yet just buy the ones they use?

Jester has been working on refining his print colors with his printer and designer. Sure he's just busy, and making sure your suit is going to be the best quality.

Some masks I recently made...

264751_10150240159953113_511708112_7380629_6538553_n.jpg

249777_10150210418003113_511708112_7147427_6829284_n.jpg

Brad.
Nice Masks Brad I think the second one looks better ;)

Last edited:
check this out:
it's from official pre-production art for the first film

SM%20painted%20suit%2003amod.jpg

Some masks I recently made...

264751_10150240159953113_511708112_7380629_6538553_n.jpg

249777_10150210418003113_511708112_7147427_6829284_n.jpg

Brad.

the first ones frames remind me of the way john romita jr draws spideys eyes, was that your inspiration?

i cannot describe in words how awesome that second mask is. I must save up for one of your suits!:awesome:

Up Close of the New Amazing Spiderman Movie Suit if you ask me the guys that said the mask looks and is shaped like a Basketball were right all along

Amazing-Spider-Man-Costume-Mask.jpg

I knew this board would die out because of the new Movie outfit Spiderman's reputation is really going down the drain with this one =( to be honest I wasnt looking forward to this new change myself..this really changed the way I looked at spiderman ever since they changed the style of the suit which quite frankly was Horribly done. i mean look at the photos especially Photo #1 what.. they Make Spiderman look like a Gangster now is that what this is about where he is holding up a Gangster sign to all the young little children lol as you can see here

PHENlwxIMRXlIN_1_m.jpg

What about in this photo here whats with these shoes I mean at Least they gave Tobey Maguire some better looking boots then these Cheapy ones I just dont know where they came up with the silver part of the shoe I have no clue it it doesnt look right on the shoe
PH13oVpCrerR47_1_m.jpg

what about in this photo here are we making spiderman look like a alien now is that what this is about the second photo his mask looks like a dirty used up Basket Ball?

Well I hope alot of you understand why this board is dying slowly but surely for this particular matter lol

Last edited:
I knew this board would die out because of the new Movie outfit Spiderman's reputation is really going down the drain with this one =( to be honest I wasnt looking forward to this new change myself..this really changed the way I looked at spiderman ever since they changed the style of the suit which quite frankly was Horribly done. i mean look at the photos especially Photo #1 what.. they Make Spiderman look like a Gangster now is that what this is about where he is holding up a Gangster sign to all the young little children lol as you can see here

PHENlwxIMRXlIN_1_m.jpg

What about in this photo here whats with these shoes I mean at Least they gave Tobey Maguire some better looking boots then these Cheapy ones I just dont know where they came up with the silver part of the shoe I have no clue it it doesnt look right on the shoe
PH13oVpCrerR47_1_m.jpg

what about in this photo here are we making spiderman look like a alien now is that what this is about the second photo his mask looks like a dirty used up Basket Ball?

Well I hope alot of you understand why this board is dying slowly but surely for this particular matter lol
:dry:

The last pic isn't even an official picture. It's a set picture. The rest of your post is so ridiculous that I'm not even gonna comment on those parts.

Hey all sorry for the lack of communication via email or on any message board or facer book nameless hero is correct I have been tackling so many things because my printer has been giving me total crap with the spidey suits the first test piece came out epic than she printed your orders all crap so a 2nd batch was mad slightly better but still crap now I am working with a new printer that I have to send the file to and I have seen their prints for spiderman costumes from a mutual friend and I am happy and confidant they can hit it on the mark. i truly do apologize for all the delays just being a fan and a cosplayer I don’t want you all to get a suit you will want to send back. I always follow through sometimes I may take a while since I work alone but I wont ever not deliver the goods.

The holy texture along with the seemingly intruded lines look like the textures of a basketball. Is this just an optical delusion or...?

Just throwing it out there that I've bought copies of a whole bunch of Jester's molds and will be offering them...

1. Urethane spiders - front and back

ui2ik53bf82852dviewattth128adda568a.jpg

Prices: $55 + shipping for either front or back spiders. $90 for the set.

2. Spiderman Face shell

spideyshell.jpg

Price of faceshell: $160 + shipping ($10-$15 depending on where you live)

3. Movie-style frames and lenses

Made exactly the same way Jester's were. Mesh with pearl white on the front, black on the back with lenses in front

lenses.jpg

Due to the cost of doing them in glass and getting the right curve, the price is $150 for the lenses. If a lot of people buy them, the cost will go down.

Send questions or comments to: [email protected]

just saw this and he most definatly did not and if you are buying a face shell or spiders or lenses from his especially a face shell it is a recast of my items that were never returned from me and you should contact me direct via www.jesterfx.com

Maybe this'll help:)

262574_10150267016379765_508399764_7416882_753897_n.jpg
Hey, this looks nice thats exactly how the New Spider looks.. although I wish they would have used a dark Grey Urethane Spider for the Front and a long legged red Urethane Spider for the back of the new Movie suit..who knows maybe they will do that for the second movie :cwink:

Thanks a lot for the compliment Spiderman0884!

But hey guys, what happened here?
This place used to be full of life during the Raimi movies when everyone had official prints to sell. Now it just seems... dead.

I really like where Orlando Spider is going, figuring the textures out on his own like he did with the black suit's wet look back then.
Can't you big guys (and girls?) do the same? You don't need a leaked photoshop file to get you going. Just start!
Look, I even traced spider emblem to get you going. Use it however you want. Improve it even if you see necessary.

Here's some extra tips:
- The pattern on the suit is actually a honeycomb texture, not a brick texture like the Raimi suit. It is raised on the blue part and just printed on the red part.
- All the stitching is done with black wire.
- The mesh in front of the eyes "seems" a bit less fine than the Raimi mesh. The eyes are clearly visible.
- To get the that intruded look for the web pattern on the reds, they just printed the web and layered a raised one right next to it. Just look at some hi-res pics to get what I'm saying.

Anyway, I hope this'll help kickstart things off.

Thanks a lot for the compliment Spiderman0884!

But hey guys, what happened here?
This place used to be full of life during the Raimi movies when everyone had official prints to sell. Now it just seems... dead.
LOL your welcome.. yeah that Spider looks nice.. You know inregards to this board being dead im saying the same thing..it turns out that not everyone is a big fan of the new movie suit..I am kinda the same way due to a new change when I first saw the New Movie suit I was like "NO WAY! Hell No! How could they do this to Spiderman? They officially ruined the Spiderman reputation" I was bumbed out because they went to a whole new direction with this new movie suit..the textures are different the designs even the spider of course..it just didnt feel the same as the first movie suits even the first images of the movie suit were not to convincing because the frames and lenses look terriable the shoes looked really awkward..compare to the boots that Tobey Maguire wore in all 3 Spiderman Movies..but after they released the darker version of the movie suit im like hey this movie actually might have potential I find that everytime regardless of the Superhero when they release photos of the movie suit its that way with eveyone hero, it was like that for me when the new Batman suit came out in The Dark Knight I didnt like the center part of the suit with the 2 bats in the middle, even when Iron Man 2 came out with Iron man having a Traingle on his suit, with the New Superman Movie coming out in 2013 I didnt like that they made the S design like the old version reminds me of back in the 70's when Christopher reeve used to play superman with those long boots.. I didnt like it at first but then it just blended in some how and became great. now going back to this thread?
..I see that no one ever came out with the designs of this new movie suit guess not alot of people were big fans of it unless they are working in secret on this new design..I would actually like to see if someone can come up with a this really cool movie suit design and make it unto a reality Movie suit for eveyone to purchase..I hope they are the dark designs with the dark balck lenses that would be really cool to see. Something like this one here with the dark blue and red colors and the black/grey frames and lenses :)

spiderman-comic-con-2011.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back