Spill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to what I'm hearing on Sunday Service, Hector's been talking **** to Tony about Transformers.

yep. :hehe:

B9C2f8s.jpg

The site's very nice indeed.

I liked how Korey posted that FB message about the optional membership. I swear, when the mob mentality hits, people stop thinking for themselves and start to join the wave.

About Tony/Co-Host…yeah, he and Korey together on that BS Train was the main reasons why I loved Spill.com so much. He added so much irreverence and much needed kick to the balls on the spill team that he will be missed on the new site. I hope he comes back.

Tommy is okay along with the various guests, but nobody can replace Co-Host

I remember during the Spill days thinking Co-Host was such a huge step up from Carlyle. I still can't believe people *****ed about Co-host replacing him.

Websiite looks nice. I had no idea you had to pay to see/listen to the podcasts, but it's understandable.

So, can the mods change this thread title to reflect the new name?

Websiite looks nice. I had no idea you had to pay to see/listen to the podcasts, but it's understandable.

So, can the mods change this thread title to reflect the new name?

You only have to pay for the video version. The Soundcloud audio versions will be posted on the same page as the video versions for free.

Did anyone ever get their gift from the KickStarter page?

A listened to a few episodes already...they're entertaining but in time, they'll hit their stride even more and find their groove. I think it's the fact that we still consciously think of SPILL and we have to let that go.

A listened to a few episodes already...they're entertaining but in time, they'll hit their stride even more and find their groove. I think it's the fact that we still consciously think of SPILL and we have to let that go.
Especially with Chris having his own site. Not to mention Martin going by his real name, I'm still kinda use to calling him "Leon".

The biggest question mark is Tony/Co-Host.

My theory is that if Tony ever wants to join DT, the doors are open. That's why maybe Korey doesn't want to directly mentioned Tony (and vice versa). If Tony was mentioned, then that'll create (unfair) expectations, etc, and I think Tony could join the site (even a guest) only when he's ready.

The OG Spill crew, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Good. Korey, Leon and Co-Host, that's all we need. Got tired of Cyrus being self-righteous and just too into his own opinions.

Yeah I'll admit Cyrus became kind of a *****e toward the end. He always was over the top with his anti religious views. ANd then of course there are the times where he picked unnecessary fights like in The Mechanic and Lockout

Made for some good reviews though. :o

He does get annoying at times, but lately he's been petty chill in the Digital Noise podcasts.

I liked him a few years ago when he was the anti-Carlyle (because someone needed to refute all the dumb **** Carlyle liked), but then when Carlyle left he got a bit big for his britches, picked passive-aggressive fights with Co-Host and was almost insufferable towards the end.

Carlyle and Cyrus didnt get a long at all did they. I mean one one one. In a group they're fine o r at least that's the impression I got

No, they hated each other. They even joked about it when they had that clip when Carlyle came back for a review, with Cyrus in his trunk. If there's one person I want to see back less than Cyrus (much less), it's Carlyle. Lol god did he like the worst movies.

Made for some good reviews though. :o

He does get annoying at times, but lately he's been petty chill in the Digital Noise podcasts.

Maybe he's been hanging with Towelie lately, and he's cool mannnnnnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"