Spill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the site is up now, will there be no more of the updates on Korey's Soundcloud?

Korey is still using Soundcloud for the full audio stuff on his site.

are any of the other spill.com guys gonna go to doubletoasted as well?

I liked him a few years ago when he was the anti-Carlyle (because someone needed to refute all the dumb **** Carlyle liked), but then when Carlyle left he got a bit big for his britches, picked passive-aggressive fights with Co-Host and was almost insufferable towards the end.

I like the old Spill crew, but it's weird how, at first, I saw Cyrus as the 'nice and reasonable' one but that's more of a front than anything else.

I like Carlyle for the most part, though near the end of his tenure, he was always rushing to get out. Then again, he was also getting paid writing scripts and books during that time, so I guess I don't blame him.

Co-Host is the one dude I want back because his humor is so unique. Sometimes, I wish he tried out doing stand-up, because he's THAT funny.

The Planet Dawn Apes film review was intense. Man!

Bear in mind that I haven't watched many reviews where Korey and Martin disagree with each other.

I haven't listened to it yet but It looks like the old crotchety Martin is back.

I am probably going to see Dawn next week sometime, or maybe Sunday, but I feel like I have to listen to this review if it's classic Korey vs. Martin/Leon.

I just saw the Dawn of the PLanet of the Apes review.
I do agree with Leon's points that it's predictable. But really...every.damn.blockbuster is predictable nowadays. THe only blockbuster in recent memory (3 or so years) that surprised me was Edge of Tomorrow. I didnt know which way the movie would go

Leon did seem off base with this, but he did like the movie.

Yeah, Martin liked the film - didn't love it. And it was hilarious seeing Korey overlook that a lot intentionally and making a joke of it.

While Korey is probably joking around I bet some of his frustrations with Martin's apathy toward Dawn is genuine.

I mean even if you weren't blown away you have at least acknowledge the ambition involved.

But Korey screaming at Martin was hilarious. :hehe:

Can someone please tell me exactly what podcast it is when Korey discusses Season 2 of Hannibal?

Any way anyone knows what podcast is their Hannibal talk?

But seriously whats up with the Kickstarter rewards? Ive been waiting for my shirt

Are their podcasts up on iTunes yet? I hate using SoundCloud to listen to them

I have to admit that I really, really miss Tony/Co-Host.

It's what the site is missing. The site is nice but there is something that makes it not as good as Spill. In my opinion that's Co Host.

I like Tommy but at the same time, he doesn't add a whole lot to the conversation. It's to the point where they need Billy back as guest here and there.

I like Tommy but at the same time, he doesn't add a whole lot to the conversation. It's to the point where they need Billy back as guest here and there.
That's if he'll ever show up.

Does anyone still have the article Martin aka Leon wrote about how The Avengers movie would never get made? I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not sure if I heard right, but I think they said on this week's Sunday Service that Tony/Co-Host has a kid.

I'm don't think Tony has a kid. Are you sure you're not thinking of Martin?

Speaking of which does anyone still have the article Martin aka Leon wrote about how The Avengers movie would never get made? I can't find it anywhere.

Martin has two kids already. I think they were talking about Tony.

That explains a lot, on why Tony probably couldn't commit to DT.

One of his parents is sick. That's why he can't commit to DT. He doesn't have a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"