Spill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that bad,huh?

It's some bad Eric Andre level ****.

It wasnt terrible. Nowhere near Eric Andre level debauchery, but it was pretty bad.

Danielle is just... Idk. I've been that drunk plenty of times before. I'm sure many DT fans have, but it was just pathetic. Man or woman, after sophmore year in college you don't want to be the drunkest person at the party and that's what she was by a mile. She's like what late 20s, early 30s acting like she just had her first beer?
Like what she was doing was cute and funny if she was a freshman but it was just sad.

All the dudes were claiming she's more than T&A but I havent seen it. Korey even said something along the lines of how Danielle is a headache for his fiance Ms. Mia, I'm assuming because she think Danielle wants Korey (and Danielle was flashing Korey some serious "do-me" eyes during the drunk ep). But Danielle still was trying to kiss him, twerking on him, flashing her ass...yikes

On air she rarely contributes something of substance and often says ridiculous and even stupid things and everytime something pertains to PR or advertising "I STUDIED MARKETING FOR 4 YEARS" acting like that makes her the authority which is just ugh. They even had to add a disclaimer to one of the videos, I think the Brock Turner one, because of what she has said.That's a pretty big sign that maybe being on-air isn't for her.
And...I'm gonna put this is Blackout because it's pretty dark and I can't confirm this because I dont religiously listen to every show [BLACKOUT] I read this on a message board, but apparently she on air about a time she got raped. Or at least it sounded like rape but she kept saying it wasn't. Like she went to this guys house and the guy and his friend grabbed her and started doing stuff and she just "let it happen" Eventually the sex was so rough her shoulder got dislocated, but despite her please and her saying no they kept going. Which to me, and anyone else sounds like rape but she just kept insisting it's not. "It's hard to say no with a d*** in your mouth" she allegedly said[/BLACKOUT]
Again I havent heard that episode for myself but if it's true that's not something you need being said if you want a brand to grow. If I was a sponsor I wouldnt want my brand advertised with a company that has that on air

7/10 times she's not bad but she doesn't contribute anything either. They kept saying she does a lot of things behind the scenes...well maybe that's where she should stay. Not everyone needs to be an onscreen persona and that's one of the problems with Double Toasted. There's no reason to have 4 people on most shows and then have audience members chime in. I really wish I lived in Austin to help these guys out because DT is making so many errors in trying to get a bigger following and spread their brand. But I digress.

Korey kept saying how he's cold and wil lcut people off but I think the exact opposite. He should cut her from on air personality

But even on Korey, he was a pretty big d*** too on the show. Kept calling Sammy "friendzone Sammy" in a very weird tone like not "joking with a friend" tone. It was a bit malicious He randomly called out Martin for being "low energy" and that he wouldnt do a 1 on 1 drunk show with him.

And then I have to call out everyone in the room for not saying: "Take her off the air". I'm so surprised everyone let it go on for so long. She shouldve been out of there in the first 1.5 hours of that 3 hour show.

It was very weird. It was interesting to watch there were some funny bits. Like when Danielle flashes her ass, but all we see are Goodwin and Martin's reactions. But that was a mess. Just a f*** up on everybody's part.

/rant

Last edited:
^When they put the Drunk show up I subscribed just to check it out, and I managed to download it. And yeah, most of the stuff Korey was talking about with her was on point.

And with that bolded part, I know what you're talking about because I heard that show and the worst part for me is that it almost sounded like she's was bragging about it as if it was something she was proud of. There was always a part where they had a caller talking about being asexual and one of Danielle's responses was "all you need is some dick" or "I bet I can turn you out" or something alone those lines.

And Korey had to tell her that that's not how it goes with people who are asexual like she couldn't understand how a person couldn't be interested in sex. Even talking about having sex with some guy and he threw her out the window of his place. And it makes me wonder sometimes if she ever truly believes all the things she's said, I'm shock the bosses at her job haven't heard the shows she's been on.

^When they put the Drunk show up I subscribed just to check it out, and I managed to download it. And yeah, most of the stuff Korey was talking about with her was on point.

And with that bolded part, I know what you're talking about because I heard that show and the worst part for me is that it almost sounded like she's was bragging about it as if it was something she was proud of. There was always a part where they had a caller talking about being asexual and one of Danielle's responses was "all you need is some dick" or "I bet I can turn you out" or something alone those lines.

And Korey had to tell her that that's not how it goes with people who are asexual like she couldn't understand how a person couldn't be interested in sex. Even talking about having sex with some guy and he threw her out the window of his place. And it makes me wonder sometimes if she ever truly believes all the things she's said, I'm shock the bosses at her job haven't heard the shows she's been on.

Playing internet psychologist here, she's probably just a sad broke person inside. And the very least she has incredibly low self esteem. As messed up as this sounds...I hope that's what it is. Otherwise she's just spectacularly stupid.
Either way they should get her off the show

Martin and Korey when Martin goes for a pun

tumblr_inline_nvt87q5phN1r813hv_500.gif

Has anyone requested that Korey stop smacking, licking his lips and swallowing so loud in the microphone? I listen to a lot of these to pass the time at work and that is the one thing about Spill and Double Toasted I can't stand.

I don't think he can help it.

But he only does it during certain podcast, so I typically skip those unless it's required listening.

I was surprised they couldn't get Cargill for the Doctor Strange review... but I guess he's too big for them now.

K93i2kY.jpg

I'm late to spill found Korey watching batman v superman on double toasted and fell in complete love with spill reviews. I would rather watch a repeat of spill with korey, leon, co-host and Cyrus over double toasted anyday. They had more personality on spill. Funny, funny stuff. Am I just a newbie to them or does anyone agree they need more personailty other than korey and martin on double toasted

If anything they have too much personality.

Too many people. Sometimes there's like 5 people on a given show. Especially when they have guests.

WEll I only watched a few double toasted and such boring and not intelligent stars on the show. Korey and Martin have completely taken over because they have no supporting cast. Am i wrong?

They just felt more professional and room for critical thinking on spill

Check out Korey and Martin in Collider's Movie Trivia Schmoedown. It's on the Collider Videos YouTube page. I can't link because of the cursing

They always get the most heated over the dumbest movies but I love it.

I'm kind of addicted to these guys now. I had never heard of Double Toasted until I came to SHH and now I've probably watched about 50 of their videos. :funny:

I had to grab a gif of Goodwin's face. He lit up at seeing a movie clip of a clown murdering kids in a Chuck E Cheese. (Clown 2014)
cN3teHJ.gif

I was surprised they didn't show the most f***ed up scene from that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"