Spill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, anyone who is not Korey or Martin are kinda boring. At least Billy, who can be annoying, brought something to the table.
And he's only been on DT once. Korey's pretty much given up on putting him on a show.

You know what I just realized today?

DId anyone who donated to the Double Toasted Kickstarter ever get their reward?

I mean Im glad the site got running but I would've at least gotten the reward I was promised (just a T shirt)

Last edited:
Some people said that they got their Kickstarter t-shirt, but not that many people got it. There has been a bit of controversy over this because Korey hasn't updated the Kickstarter page. There are some people who get mad when it gets brought up because in their minds people should just be okay with the website being up and running. I feel that misses the point of reward incentives, and Korey is missing out on a lot of promotion with people wearing t-shirts around town in addition to having Double Toasted stickers on their laptops.

I mean Im glad the sites running. But I think it's messed up to promise something and not give it.

I wouldve donated even without the incentives, but dont promise something to me and then no give it. Just be upfront and not promise incentives.

But I guess

I don't suppose anyone saw when FungusMonkey talked **** about Korey on Twitter a couple of weeks ago?

No what did he say?

Also, i'm in the mind that while the incentives are fine, the goal is to kickstart the project. Though I haven't been listening as much as I should..I think it's the fact that I really miss the old format. I miss Tony/Co-Host and Cyrus.

Well Korey replied. I agree it's best not to air the dirty laundry like that.

Korey and Martin both called him out, that guy always seemed like a prick to me whenever he'd make a post or show up on a podcast.

And I haven't kept up with Oneofus.net since they made it to where you have to pay to hear Original Gentlemen.

I honestly didn't know who fungusmonkey was until I looked him up last night

Huh less than a week that I made that post about not receiving my shirt, Korey sent out a mass email saying people will be getting their shirts.

Is one of you Korey :o

bPmq6Uo.jpg

PJexFw1.gif

Last edited:
You know I was just thinking how much more successful these guys would be if they would release shorter videos and use less guests. No other major YT reviewers make their videos over 10 mins, while on Double Toasted their on average like 15 mins.

Even on Spill they had the around 5 min animated reviews and then the longer audio ones.

Just a random thought

I haven't been following for a while, did Korey legit come out on one of the shows?

Korey G came out as bi but I think Korey C is just trying to prank Danielle.

Oh man, was hoping the thread got bumped because the CW review had dropped.

Caryle came back on Double Toasted for an episode of something

It's so weird seeing so many outlets linking to Double Toasted for the Cargill interview.

Excited about the Seattle show coming up.

Yeah it's so cool to see DT getting the big limelight. I just hope this doesn't ruin any relations Marvel has with Cargill.

Last edited:
Yep I knew that months ago. Korey vaguely even talked about it on one of his shows after fans kept asking him everyday about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"