Splinter Cell: ConViction

i love people complaining about how easy the game is when they exploit all of its features lmfao. YOu think the game is too easy? Try going through it using hand to hand exclusively.
You are supposed to use all of a game's features when playing it. It's up to the developers to craft a balanced experience that utilizes the features well.

This is like the people who say "If you think Oblivion's campaign is too short, don't use fast travel!" Why exactly should I not use fast travel if it's a feature? The only benefit is to be forced to walk over terrain I'm not interested in with the chance to increase my Agility Statistic. I'm not going to forgo a feature just because Bethesda made a campaign that lasts shorter than the campaigns for the different factions.

And no, I will not stop driving cars to get to missions just to make GTA last longer either.

You are supposed to use all of a game's features when playing it. It's up to the developers to craft a balanced experience that utilizes the features well.

This is like the people who say "If you think Oblivion's campaign is too short, don't use fast travel!" Why exactly should I not use fast travel if it's a feature? The only benefit is to be forced to walk over terrain I'm not interested in with the chance to increase my Agility Statistic. I'm not going to forgo a feature just because Bethesda made a campaign that lasts shorter than the campaigns for the different factions.

And no, I will not stop driving cars to get to missions just to make GTA last longer either.

Oh PuhLeAZe. They designed the entire game (well, most of it) in a way that would allow you to choose your own approach. Wanna shoot 'em up? Feel free to! Wanna clear an area of guards before moving on? Go right ahead! Don't think violence is needed and want to sneak through the entire level? Good luck!

What I was saying is if you don't enjoy a feature in a videogame that isn't necessary, ignore it to challenge yourself instead of exploiting that feature and not having fun. Fast travel all you want in Oblivion and skip taxi rides to get all over Liberty City in seconds, I couldn't care less. But if you complain about it you're being rid-ick-u-luss.

"I'm gonna mark 4 guards that are closest to me so I can see where everybody is at all times, this is soooo easy what a garbage game." :awesome:

Uninspired was saying he would wait behind a wall for an NPC to come by. He would do that when he could be actively engaged in the game, figuring out a way to get to the NPC instead of waiting to press a button. But I guess since the game doesn't force you to do that it's not really an option, right? :confused:

I don't know about having to use ALL the game's features.

I think all the game's features are simply options for you to craft your own methods and playstyle.

Going through a Splinter Cell playthrough with only your bare hands on the hardest difficulty is a classic method of challenging yourself for SC fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"