Spoilers - yay or nay?

Just going to bump this thread to say how frustrated I am that I know someone here is inevitably going to spoil something for me regarding CW by not using the proper tags, but it's probably my fault for checking this site on an almost daily basis.

Knowing a big portion of what's going to happen made BvS less enjoyable to me. I just don't like spoilers. I can't stay away from trailers, since i'm such a big fan, but it pisses me off that they showed so much. They really did. I think Marvel did a better job with CW trailer, since even after i watched them all i still don't know a lot of stuff about the plot. That gets me excited. WB's promotion was just ******ed. Did we really need to see almost the entire warehouse fight in the trailer? Get a grib, WB. The best moments of the film are almost entirely in the trailers in TV Spots.

I've gotten movies spoiled before and it sucks but there's really no escaping it online. I've had much more restraint lately, going into movies as blind as possible. It's a much more enjoyable experience. Although if I don't really care about a movie, I usually don't care if I see spoilers about it. Like if someone spoils apocalypse it wouldn't bother me.

Because of the way CW went in the comics I wanted spoilers about that. It is a case by case basis for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"