Square Enix's Avengers

I'm not going to list obvious choices, how about beast, wonderman, and she hulk.

Hawkeye, Black Panther, Wanda and Vision. Really Vision is my #1 at the moment, simply because he keeps getting left out of videogames. Look at MUA 3, I know I've seen him in the background, but he's not playable. And I was really hoping to get the Avengers arcade squad back together (Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Vision).
Yeah, Vision is one of my favorite Marvel characters in general, let alone Avengers. It's amazing how underutilized he is.

I'm still hoping for Fantastic Four and X-Men packs. They can be added later on after a bunch of Avengers and other marvel characters.

The game will be supported for years with additional characters, maps and story. So I'm assuming the roster will be big or even huge

I doubt we would see any of those as a playable character.
They're classic avengers. Not to say they will be playable. but I'm just thinking of names that arent already sort of the obvious ones everyone is already saying.

The amount of characters that were Avengers at one point or even just honorary Avengers, is insane. So even though it's an Avengers game, they could add so many different heroes, that the game would eventually look like Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

The amount of characters that were Avengers at one point or even just honorary Avengers, is insane. So even though it's an Avengers game, they could add so many different heroes, that the game would eventually look like Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
The roster would certainly be as diverse as Ultimate Alliance, but the game would be no where near similar. Well, at least I'm hoping. We really have no idea what the co-op mode will actually look like.

Though speaking of the continuous influx of playable heroes for years to come: How often do you all think that new characters will be released? Will we get them as packs together with brand new areas and missions, as individuals, or a mix of both?

To the people saying "we didn't get gameplay" ... I'm pretty sure we did? There were obvious short scenes of Avengers fighting that looked like gameplay to me, especially the bit with BW. Besides, I believe the footage starts with a caption that mentions that the trailer was made using in-game graphics, so that's basically what the game looks like for now.
so I was overly busy at work, another sea change happened and there was a lot to deal with. But this post was on my mind since this was posted. I mentioned it before with the EPN video and other articles but I did see proof of what you said during twitch's interview stream . the section we saw black widow fight task master was game play the section we saw capt fight on the bridge of their own carrier was game play etc. here's that video interview below with interviewer from twitch Anna procer said to the two directors marvel game bill Roman and the Creative director of this game saying so. it's the first video below

Fallowing that here's Game informer stating the same thing both what Jones from Easy allies what victor lucas said on impression of the game how Ever the more important part of what they are saying is that they told by both the director of marvel games & the creative director of this game that this game is indeed in pre-aplha mode . so thing's will likely be different next year look wise.

thumb440909547-320x180.jpg

12:31 17 views 3 days ago

Twitch @ E3 2019 | Marvel's Avengers

Special Events

Here's game informer video impression's

hqdefault.jpg

12K views 1 week ago

VIDEO
Watch Our Impressions Of The Avengers' Gameplay From E3 2019
In this clip from The GI Show podcast, we talk about the gameplay we saw for the next game from Crystal Dynamics.

& here's the full show below

GI Show - Gears 5, Avengers, Watch Dogs Legion At E3 2019
17K views1 week ago
Streamed live on 12 Jun 2019
SUBSCRIBED 547K
Game Informer's Ben Hanson and other editors are joined by The Coalition's Rod Fergusson to talk about Gears 5, we share new impressions of The Avengers gameplay and Watch Dogs Legion, and then we're joined by Remedy's Sam Lake (Control), Ready at Dawn's Ru Weerasuriya (Lone Echo 2), Larian Studio's Swen Vincke (Baldur's Gate 3), and Obsidian's Megan Starks (The Outer Worlds) to talk about E3 2019.

source: Twitch& Game Informer

Last edited:
I saw the demo at E3 and I'm very unclear on what type of game they were making. They were very vague.

Since Crystal Dynamics want these Avengers to be their own thing, I hope they'll have some surprises alongside the obvious fan favorites.
Hmm maybe. But the 5 they have showcased in the trailer (six including Ant-Man) is very MCU inspired, 2012 Avengers to be specific just without Hawkeye, the one without a solo movie. They could have included the Wasp as part of the Avengers, instead of Black Widow for a change but they didn't. Though mcu inspired or not, I don't really have a problem with it as longas thegame is good.

I don't mind the starting team being MCU inspired since characters like Cap, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor are must haves for an Avengers game anyway. Hank Pym Ant-man is in and he's an original avenger in the comics.

With more characters being in the story or being added over time, no issues at all

17 hours ago
Crystal Dynamics Reveals That MARVEL'S AVENGERS Is Their Biggest Project Yet
A recent interview with head of Crystal Dynamics, Scott Amos, has revealed that Marvel's Avengersis the biggest project the studio has ever worked on.Read more

16 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: Crystal Dynamics Has Elaborated On The Multiplayer Aspect Of The Game
Marvel's Avengers was recently revealed to be both a Multiplayer and Single player game, and recently the studio has shared even more information that will hopefully clear any doubts regarding this topic.Read more

16 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS Director Clarifies That The Game Will "Sparingly" Make Use Of Quick Time Events
Noah Hughes, the director of Marvel's Avengers, recently clarified that quick time events won't be core to the upcoming superhero game but will be used sparingly.Read more

Lastly

12 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: Crystal Dynamics Studio Head On Whether MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN Influenced Their Upcoming Game
Marvel's Avengers was in development at the time that Marvel's Spider-Man released last year. The head of Crystal Dynamics recently discussed whether the latter made an impact on the former.Read more

| 6/21/2019
Filed Under: "Multiplatform" Source: GamesIndustry
Banner-17-9-11-1-1-2.png
If

there's one game that Marvel's Avengers can't escape the shadow of, it's Marvel's Spider-Man. Insomniac's videogame about the iconic webslinger released last year and proved to be a massive success.

It's rumoured to be connected to Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics' upcoming Avengers game - as they're both based on Marvel Comics and have noticeably similar titles - but there hasn't been any official confirmation as of yet.

So, while we can only speculate on whether the two games are or aren't set within the same fictional universe; we know that Marvel's Avengers was at least influenced by Marvel's Spider-Man in some way. Scot Amos, the head of Crystal Dynamics, recently did an interview with GamesIndustry wherein he was asked whether Insomniac's smash hit had an impact on the upcoming Avengers game.

Amos explained that it absolutely did influence the studio, along with every other major game which released as of late and that the studio are constantly on the lookout for concepts and ideas to nab:

"Every game has an influence on us. We look at any great game and ask what we can steal from them. Looking at Spider-Man, it was close to our hearts for sure, but think of all the games that have shipped in the last ten months. We'll steal from anybody who is the best. We look at it with Marvel. They're very savvy. They know what's going on in their world, from movies to shows to games. They help keep us abreast of what is going on and what's the right and wrong ways for us to reference each other..."

Amos stops short of revealing any connection between the two games and instead ends his statement with a line which seems to refute them being connected: "At the end of the day, this is Avengers. We're building The Avengers universe. This is our thing."
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco — including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source. The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, the only hope is to reassemble Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Marvel's Avengers will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia on the May 15th, 2020.

source:GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
One of Adrea Rene's pick's in her personal top 10 was this Avengers game.

hqdefault.jpg

E3 2019’s Best Games w/ Andrea Rene and Sam Machkovech! - Electric Playground Published on 06/25/2019
#E3 #DyingLight2 #Cyberpunk2077 Official EPN Merch is available at EPN.tv/Merch

Victor Lucas catches up with gaming experts Andrea Rene from What's Good Games and Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica to talk about the biggest and best games they all played at E3 2019!

Here's the full Show below

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live - Nintendo and E3 Previews, Crash Team Racing - June 24, 2019

Published on 06/25/2019
#ElectricPlayground #games #movies Welcome to EP Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool from the heart of downtown Vancouver at the VFS Cafe! Today, we speak with Andrew Collins from Nintendo about their biggest upcoming games! We'll also speak with Andrea Rene from What's Good Games and Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica about the best games we played at E3 2019!

Also in more recently on news on this game

4 days ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS Developer Reveals New Details On Skill Trees, Gear Customization, And Cosmetics
No gameplay footage for Marvel's Avengers has been released to the public, but thanks to combat designer Vincent Napoli , we now have some new details on players can upgrade and customize their heroes.Read more

2 days ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: The Game's Combat System Has Been Built Around Each Avenger Individually
According to the Director and Combat Lead Designer for Marvel's Avengers, the combat system for each of the playable Avengers has been built around them individually.Read more

1 day ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS Game Director Confirms That Hawkeye Will Be Revealed At A Later Date
Noah Hughes, the director of Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics' upcoming Marvel's Avengersgame, recently teased that Hawkeye will be one of the playable characters that will be revealed post-launch.Read more

21 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: Head Of Crystal Dynamics On Exploring The Characters In Ways Fans Haven't Seen Yet
One of the things that Scott Amos, head of Crystal Dynamics, wants to achieve with the upcoming Marvel's Avengers game is to give fans the opportunity to explore these characters in ways they have not seen yet.Read more

source: http://epn.tv/ & GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

I'm gunna have to wait till I see the alt-costumes before deciding if i'll be giving this one a buy

What are the chances of Pietro being a playable character? I mean they gotta add Scarlett Witch later on, right? So can we expect Quicksilver as well?

Yeah I would definitely rather pietro and Wanda to Hawkeye

I am already worried that the only thing listed there is "Marvel Games: Marvel’s Avengers Signing". No "Let's Play Live" or anything.

Official or not, there will likely be more stuff on youtube if there's gameplay

After all the backlash from E3, there has to be something more than the same trailer and interviews with the voice actors.

I would rather have all 3. Hawkeye has already been confirmed and so the other a can still make it even if as free dlc later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"