Square Enix's Avengers

Btw, is it just me, or do Cap and Widow look much better in this specific shot, than they do in the rest of the trailer? Is it the lighting, the angle? Is this a pre-rendered shot? Cap to me looks like a completely different person.

960x0.jpg

avengers-team-shot-1560464878373_1280w.jpg

I wish they hadn't cast Nolan North tbh. He's a good Nathan Drake and David in Last of Us, but he just doesn't have a good voice for Tony Stark.

Something about Tony's hair is bugging me and he should be thinner with just a goatee. He also shouldn't let himself go that much with his hair during 5 years despite of the tragedy

retro_review_captain_america_and_the_avengers_snes_genesis_comparison.jpg

Like the old arcade! lol.
here's another Example like black widow driveing(mean riding) an updated version of the bike as I said in avengers assemble. Took an hour to find after I finished & got home.

Here it is below at the end of this video

Something about Tony's hair is bugging me and he should be thinner with just a goatee. He also shouldn't let himself go that much with his hair during 5 years despite of the tragedy

I hope "he" cuts it when they start Avengering again. He looks so wheels off. Lol.

I thinks he looks good in the other shots where his helmet is off.

Cut his hair and tweak the face plate/helmet is the only thing I hope they fix of his.

The gameplay looks a bit too linear for my liking, but hopefully more footage makes it look smoother

Anyone have any idea if there is going to be a deluxe edition? or is it just the base version of the game? usually when pre-orders are up we have 2 options.

ok here's what I got for you some of you won't like the first article cause of it's content's . after that I have leaked game play video thboth the marvel games & crystal Dynamic's diretor told the people from twitch that capt fight inthe ship and black widow's fighting task master in the trailer we saw was game play so to the post that was asking said it was good call. << I'm still waiting for those interviews from twitch to be individualized

I have leaked game play footage of what both the easy allies & victor lucas of EPN.tv (aka the electric play ground) saw

16280.jpg

23 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS Will Have Microtransactions In The Form Of Cosmetics And Aesthetic Customization Options
Marvel's Avengers developer Crystal Dynamics has confirmed that their upcoming action adventure will have microtransactions but assured it won't be anything that affects the gameplay.Read more

| 6/14/2019
Filed Under: "Multiplatform" Source: IGN
16280.jpg

Marvel's Avengers
may not have loot boxes, but Square Enix and developer Crystal Dynamics aren't completely ditching microtransactions.

Speaking to IGN, Crystal Dynamics lead creative director Shaun Escayg confirmed there will be microtransactions in the game, but they won't be pay to win. "There will be custom outfits that you can purchase in microtransactions," Escayg confirmed.

Getting a little more specific, lead combat designer Vincent Napoli added, “There are other aesthetic ways to customize your player card and your player experience, but there is nothing that affects the gameplay.”

Costume customization makes sense as the Avengers characters feature plenty of different outfits, but what else could Crystal Dynamics come up with to personalize the experience?

While some may be disappointed that Marvel's Avengers will feature microtransactions at all, it's worth pointing out that all DLC for the game — including future characters that are released — will be free. So it's not a terrible trade off.

Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco — including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source. The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, the only hope is to reassemble Earth’s Mightiest Heroes..com/admin/articles.aspx

Marvel's Avengers will release on May 15, 2020 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia.

Fallowing that here's the game play be warned not the best video quality

11 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: Twelve Minutes Of Action-Packed Gameplay Footage Has LEAKEDOnline
While basically no gameplay footage from Marvel's Avengers was shown off during Square Enix's E3 presentation, twelve minutes of it has been leaked online. Check it out...Read more

| 6/14/2019
Filed Under: "Multiplatform" Source: ComicBookMovie

mnm-3-3-1-5-10-1-3-1-2.png

During Square Enix's recent E3 2019 presentation, the studio revealed their upcoming Marvel's Avengers game to the world. While expectations were high going into the reveal, it seems that people were disappointed coming out.

The character design, some story decisions, and the overall graphics of the upcoming superhero game have taken the most heat, as that's basically all that was revealed by the game's first trailer. Only brief snippets of what appeared to be gameplay featured in the trailer, interspersed amongst story related stuff.

Thankfully, a leaker has come to the rescue and published a full twelve minutes of gameplay footage to YouTube (via ComicBookMovie). In the leaked video, we're shown a player's point-of-view as they control all five members of the game's titular team, one after the other.

The video itself has been up for quite some time now, though that doesn't mean it will be around forever, so check it out while you can. Check it out below:

Lastly

7 hours ago
MARVEL'S AVENGERS: Leaked Gameplay Footage Reveals That Nick Fury Will Feature In The Upcoming Game
Marvel's Avengers gameplay footage recently leaked online. This twelve minutes of footage confirms that both Taskmaster and Nick Fury will feature in the upcoming game.Read more

| 6/14/2019
Filed Under: "Multiplatform" Source: Game Rant
mnm-3-3-1-5-10-1-3-2-1.png

Last Monday, Square Enix officially unveiled their Marvel's Avengers game. We got a trailer or two which focused on the game's story, its characters, and the game's voice cast. Something that we didn't get, however, was gameplay.

Our first look at the gameplay of Marvel's Avengers actually came from a leaked video which recently surfaced online. Uploaded two days ago, the full twelve minutes of footage is still able to be viewed on YouTube. So be sure to check it out here before it's inevitably taken down.

The footage features not only gameplay of the five Avengers but also reveals other characters that will be appearing in the game (via GameRant). Firstly, though this was all but confirmed already; Taskmaster is the main antagonist of at least the A-Day mission on show in the game's trailer. Black Widow calls him by his ominous alias as she takes him on in the footage.

As well as Taskmaster, Nick Fury is also mentioned. This character is the head of S.H.I.E.L.D. and is most well-known as being portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is the first we've heard of this character featuring in the game. We don't know who will be voicing him, nor whether he'll be a playable character.

However, we do know that Square Enix plan to add more playable characters post-release. So Fury may well be one of them (as well as Hawkeye and Ant-Man).

Marvel's Avengers is set to release on May 15th, 2020 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and PC.

source: https://gamefragger.com/

I've got no problems with cosmetic microtransactions. I wonder how bad the grind will be though to get that content in game

I just hope they didn't develop this in a vacuum. That was Anthem's big mistake. They outright refused to look at games like Destiny and the Division, so Bioware made the exact same mistakes those games initially did. Worse even.

This was a good video. Talks about the possible connection to Insomniac's Spider-Man and the timeline in which all the events take place. If the games indeed connect, then Spider-Man takes place within the 5 years when the Avengers disbanded after the San Francisco incident.

It might also explain why Taskmaster looks completely different and plain, since we're probably dealing with a younger version of him.

This was a good video. Talks about the possible connection to Insomniac's Spider-Man and the timeline in which all the events take place. If the games indeed connect, then Spider-Man takes place within the 5 years when the Avengers disbanded after the San Francisco incident.

It might also explain why Taskmaster looks completely different and plain, since we're probably dealing with a younger version of him.

could someone esle please show the video of game informer that had Bill Rose man litteraly say there won't be a shared universe with insomnic & this games dev's for no? @CB Fan, @Iron_Stark ,@ Kuwolski & @IncognitoX ?

Last edited:
I do think locking who a player can be in single player missions is going to backfire on them. A limited roster and you can't play who you want to? I understand the design reason for it, but it tends not to go over well.

Yeah that was always going to be the hardest part of doing an avengers game as opposed to like, like Batman or something. Oh well, I can dig it. I much prefer a good single player game than multiplayer which bores me after a while usually

could someone esle please show the video of game informer that had Bill Rose man litteraly say there won't be a shared universe with insomnic & this games dev's for no? @CB Fan, @Iron_Stark ,@ Kuwolski & @IncognitoX ?

Time stamps where Roseman addresses/debunks the “shared gaming universe” are at 10:00 and 12:19. But it’s not gonna stop people from speculating that Spider-Man will be from Insomniacs game.

In that video they are specifically talking about MUA3, and honestly, I never expected that to be part of the MGU, if there is one. It's still possible that Crystal Dynamics Avengers and Insomniac's Spider-Man might connect. Especially with little hints like Spider-Man mentioning in his game that the Avengers are now at the West Coast, where the San Francisco incident happened, and the PS4 getting all kinds of exclusive stuff.

That's by no means any confirmation. But Insomniac mentioned that they had discussions, and if there would be an MGU, Spider-Man would be the launch of it, like Ironman was for the MCU. So I'm gonna keep my hope up just a little bit longer.

No he said they wanted to give all their partners room to tell their own stories and not be held down by what happened in previous games so I’d say he was talking about more than MUA3 at that point.

And I think it’d be interesting if Spider-Man is from insomniac. I’m not at all looking forward to the whining and moaning if he’s not from that game, especially when Roseman has already said that a share universe is not something marvel games is focusing on or pushing on the developers.

Marvel's Avengers stepped into the light and it sure sounds ambitious

Some old info, some new info. Bit more information on the customization.

Creating your own personal Avenger

According to Hughes, there are "three main facets of customization."

• "We have a skill system with a skill tree, so as you level up the heroes, you'll be making some choices, those choices sort of define how you want to progress through the tree as you go, but even when you fully unlocked all the skills there's some choices that cater to a particular build of a hero. You may want to be a sturdier Hulk or a smashier Hulk for example."
  • "The second layer of customization is there's gear and equipment slots, so that's something you can find more and more powerful equipment that enhance the hero abilities themselves. A lot of what you're doing is combining some of those skill choices with some of the great equipment that you've earned."
  • "The third layer is a visual customization layer. You can unlock outfits – some of our unlockables are inspired by fan favorites. You can have your lineup of heroes. It's a little different in the sense that the gear doesn't define your look, the outfit defines your look. You can rock whatever outfit you want but also dial in your build through the equipment, through things like armor inserts, tech augmentations, things like that."
At least some of the alternate costumes are unlockable

"There are a number of outfits that you can unlock through gameplay. That is something that players can purchase as well. We're committed to not having randomness in any of those purchases. We're committed to that not being a gameplay advantage. This is for players to customize their own heroes."

Customization sounds pretty good to me

Honestly I don't care for the Marvel Games shared universe. These games take years to develop, not to mention that the studios and people behind them are drastically different. This is not the like the assembly line MCU where Feige is making sure everything looks and feels connected.

I just hope they didn't develop this in a vacuum. That was Anthem's big mistake. They outright refused to look at games like Destiny and the Division, so Bioware made the exact same mistakes those games initially did. Worse even.

If there is only ONE thing Anthem did well, it was showing everyone in the entire gaming industry how not to make a game. Anthem will serve as an example for ages.

I don't care if the game has like 8 to 10 players as long as all if not most playable characters have an actual role in the story, which can't be said to any Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. However, now that we got a confirmation that its not an open world, I am a bit less excited simply because the only OW Marvel game that is out there are the Spider-Man games while I have no interest in playing blocky Lego games and I was hoping to roam the city with the other Marvel characters. I'm just hoping if its a full on linear game, it would be the Marvel videogame counterpart of the Uncharted games. But I might be expecting too much with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"