Square Enix's Avengers

I like the new uniform Widow has on in the gameplay footage. While I’m not going to judge it till it’s released, I hope it’s at least fun to play as. It worries me that they are slowly releasing heroes instead of having them get unlocked.

I'd be a bit more concerned about them not really announcing any new heroes lately.

First appearance costumes look good. Always love to see Thor with his helmet.

I hope she isnt the main protagonist.

There isn't a particular main protagonist. She has a big role in the story but isn't the focus and missions will center on everyone with some being focused on certain characters and most about being a team

I preordered this. I just hope at some point they add their movie & Ultimate suits. Although I am not too sure if I will like it given the rumors about Captain America since they only Marvel heroes I like are Miles, Punisher & Captain America.

I'm getting the game but usually don't pre-order until just days before so I can digitally preinstall the games. There's to go be a beta for pre-ordering though and so that could be worth it in advance

I think it looks pretty good. I'm getting the game.

Same. I mean, even if I thought it looked terrible I would still try it. I have waited lie my whole life for proper Avengers game!

I hope it is fun in the end. Heck, even a great superhero series like the Arkham games can be monotonous at times.

The cool part about it is that itll be ever expanding with new characters, locations, and missions. I can only imagine the wakanda mission now :hmr:

I preordered this. I just hope at some point they add their movie & Ultimate suits. Although I am not too sure if I will like it given the rumors about Captain America since they only Marvel heroes I like are Miles, Punisher & Captain America.
What are the rumours about Cap?

I thought this game was a PS4 exclusive. I had no idea it was coming to Xbox.

The dlc expansions interests me more than the main game and it's story. Especially if it goes into the marvel universe in general and there's a good chance of that despite being an Avengers game as content is planned for years to come.

DLC cosmetics will be purchasable but at least characters, locations and stories will be free.

Story is important but what I care about the most is gameplay and it seems fun despite not top notch quality like some other comic book games. Getting it no matter what though as I've been waiting for a new marvel console game(including Xbox) and I really miss Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends. Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite is barely an appetizer in a marvel game fix

I am just hoping this game isn't over reliant on multiplayer. I don't really do much multi player. If I do, it tends to be couch co-op. So I am hoping it's easy for people like me to enjoy the game.

That's what the kids like nowadays.

Which I get. I just don't want it forced on me. I ain't the kind of play who likes playing spam hordes and grinding online to earn loot boxes and junk. I am fine if it's there as an option for those that like that, but hoping you don't have to participate in that stuff to experience any significant portion of the story.

Which I get. I just don't want it forced on me. I ain't the kind of play who likes playing spam hordes and grinding online to earn loot boxes and junk. I am fine if it's there as an option for those that like that, but hoping you don't have to participate in that stuff to experience any significant portion of the story.

I'm in the same boat on that
That's what they've said so far, that it's optional and you can experience the whole story solo if you desire
we'll see I guess

I
The cool part about it is that itll be ever expanding with new characters, locations, and missions. I can only imagine the wakanda mission now :hmr:
I feel skeptical about these eXpanding missions. I like that they would be free but who knows how long each expanding mission is going to be. I definitely don't want to wait months for a 3 to 5 hour Wakanda mission or X-Mansion mission. And they could release more than 5 eXpansions?

Don't know how long they'll be but I sure hope it's more than 5 expansions since then plan is for the game to be supported for years that way.

I kinda care more about the free dlc characters than stories though since I'll probably end up doing the same missions multiple times anyway. I'll be playing this game off and online, so the missions will be like DC Universe Online or Marvel Omega for me

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing and reading that you can switch at any time with a press of button like Marvel Alliance and X-Men Legends..or lego

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"