Square Enix's Avengers

This is looking much better now. I haven’t been too interested to this point but I am now.

The stream hasn't started yet lol but the trailer for a couple of weeks ago did look good though

Damn this starts right when my lunch break at work ends. I’m gonna have to multitask.

The stream hasn't started yet lol but the trailer for a couple of weeks ago did look good though
Oh I replied to the wrong post lol, it was a gameplay video I was watching. I didn’t know there was a stream due today. Nice!

-New cinematic and gameplay trailers
-M.O.D.O.K. is a villain in the game
-New mission gameplay featuring Thor
-Character special moves are based on comics and films
-Skill Trees, Upgradable Gear, Emotes and Alternate Costumes
-Hero Missions focused on specific characters
-War Zones missions are co-op. Solo or multiplayer
-Team combo moves
-Base called Ant Hill will have factions to interact with such as Inhumans, Shield Agents and more plus vendors with purchases from in game currency
-Lots of new concept art shown

Last edited:
in one of the trailers, Hulk had a beard and he looked like a badass savage!

I'm really liking the gear upgrades and skill trees because my Avengers could be different than yours and there's no duplicates,so that means only one Hulk or Iron Man on the team

So far we know that the villains are
1. M.O.D.O.K
2. Abomination
3. The Super Adaptoids

ive got a feeling with the Imhumans involved we might see Maximus ?

I am watching right now cool how they are showing concept art. The fact they are going to add like new characters and locations and missions for free is good. Over all though I am still not felling this just does not look that good. I have been disappointed sense we first saw this game. When we first got news that crystal dynamics was making a avengers game I was hyped then we got first trailer and hype went away. I might get the game at some point when it is a lot cheaper.

Definitely, I expect baron zero to be pulling the strings.

Exactly what I was thinking. I want to see more cap as well.

Good gameplay and graphics with an interesting story and nice features/modes plus free dlc. I don't see the problem! Doesn't seem amazing compared to games like Batman Arkham or Spider-Man PS4 but it doesn't necessarily make it bad.

Maybe because I still enjoy playing DC Universe Online and so this seems like a natural improvement or something. Whatever, I'm just hyped for a new marvel game! I don't have Nintendo Switch or PS4 and so I need me something like this than just sticking with Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite

It's been confirmed that M.O.D.O.K is the main villain. I don't necessarily have high hopes, but I am looking forward to it still. Free DLC too? Great

I thought they said he was a main villain and not the main villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"