Square Enix's Avengers

No problems with the update :up:
Was working for me today and I got the update

Yeah I checked their Twitter and there are others who had the issue before and some who have the issue post update. My roommate has the game om the same system, and got the update with no problems. Apparently they're working on a patch with no eta.

Widow and Ms Marvel have probably been my favorites to play with so far. Thor is up there as well, but I'm not quite as good with him than I am with the other two. Iron Man gets a little difficult to use at times and I just haven't spent enough time playing with Cap yet.

The game can be really fun but I think it works best in small doses. A couple of missions here and there throughout the day or week
Which is how I've been playing it. Between the campaign and trying to devote time to grinding and drop zones here and war zones there, plus HARM training, this game just has A LOT going on.

Just beat the campaign. Overall I liked the story, but it really was kinda short. I guess I was right when I said MODOK would be the "big bad" Thor absolutely got the shaft and the final fight with the Kree thing was a bit disappointing. If it wasn't for the updates and DLC coming, I'd be a little disappointed overall. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the game all plays out. I can't believe we can't replay the campaign either

I just finished the campaign. I had fun playing as every character but the repetitive enemies got old after a while. I'll still go back to play through the iconic mission chains but I can't see myself really playing this much outside of just occasionally checking out the new heroes they add. It just feels so restrained compared to something like Spider-Man on PS4, even though it's still enjoyable to an extent.

It got real buggy and glitchy too. My favorite was Thor losing his hair for part of a mission.

tumblr_pabd9zQ4l71x7z06io4_640.gifv

I gotta say when Tony enters the story, the game and the story become a lot more livelier. Ironman is real fun to play as especially when he busts out the hulkbuster. But yeah, the AIM enemies are already starting to get old. Are these guys all you fight the entire game?

So I’m on the final mission of the Avengers Initiative (Reigning Supreme) get ready for 14 bloody floors of aggressive enemies.

I am still on the first level of trying to get Kamala out of the city and those dang AIM droids keep spotting me I am in the sewers and I am like how the heck there are ones in front and ones to my left (my only directions). I tried running but again keep getting spotted I will EVENTUALLY get out of the dang sewers I just don't feel like playing it that much cause of other games that are in my 'queue' so to speak lol.

Does this game involve bird poop in one mission? I'm replaying Insomniac's first Spidey game, and in one of the research station missions webhead mentioned the famous band of $Billions thinking they don't have to deal with pigeon excrement.

Finished the campaign and...I have complicated feelings about this game. Its not bad and has several really fun moments to it....but the game feels so repetitive. You're fighting the same enemies over and over and over and the locations feel so bland, the same desert, laboratory and bunker. Where are all the famous Marvel Universe locations and enemies at? Something about this game...it doesnt feel like it has the same reward factor for leveling up and gaining new moves and techniques like say the Arkham games or Spiderman PS4. I don't feel incentivized to keep replaying the side missions.

I dont know, not a bad game by any means but could have been so much more.

Last edited:
I just got Cap up to 65 power and Thor to 38. They were much lower before I started playing more missions today, lol. I am going to try getting Thor up to about Cap's current level and then work on the others. Then I will spam Cap again.

Finished the campaign and...I have complicated feelings about this game. Its not bad and has several really fun moments to it....but the game feels so repetitive. You're fighting the same enemies over and over and over and the locations feel so bland, the same desert, laboratory bunker. Where are all the famous Marvel Universe locations and enemies at? Something about this game...it doesnt feel like it has the same reward factor for leveling up and gaining new moves and techniques like say the Arkham games or Spiderman PS4. I don't feel incentivized to keep replaying the side missions.

I dont know, not a bad game by any means but could have been so much more.
These are all very valid issues the game.

Oh FYI Mega Hives is a scam

your much better off doing Elite Hives in multiplayer than the Mega solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"