Square Enix's Avengers

She's going to have a big role in the story but isn't the main or only protagonist. We can play as 6 different characters to start the game and unlock more plus free DLC!

Some story missions will focus on certain characters and play as them while others we can just switch to who ever. There will also be story dlc updates and so I don't get the issue with Kamala

for the best, I hope

They make a good point though
Launching a live game right before the next console generation is an odd move

I guess it'll be like GTA V, where it was a major release soon before next gen and then later got a next gen port. Will now a birthday gift and so that's cool though

Last edited:
Yeah, just be glad they are not moving it to next gen. A delay was to be expected, really.

Yeah, just be glad they are not moving it to next gen. A delay was to be expected, really.

I'd be fine waiting til the next gen
then it would be supported for years to come, and as a bonus it would give them plenty of time to fix the character models and dialogue

A little disappointed it got delayed, but if that results in a better product then I'm cool with it.

I don't really care about the delay for this, outside of them also clearly delaying FVIIR to cover for losing this in the second quarter. :argh:

Not amazing but nah not terrible. It's still being worked on and thus the delay anyway

Honestly its the character models that look so whack to me and really takes the interest out of the game. And they haven't shown me anything WOW in terms of gameplay.

At least when we saw the trailers for Spider-Man PS4 we knew there was something NEW there and we could not wait to play... This? I can wait for...

I was expecting a lot more from this game. Maybe the delay can help them improve it.

Honestly its the character models that look so whack to me and really takes the interest out of the game. And they haven't shown me anything WOW in terms of gameplay.

At least when we saw the trailers for Spider-Man PS4 we knew there was something NEW there and we could not wait to play... This? I can wait for...

Yeah, everybody here knows I was very negative on the costumes, but I was honestly giving the gameplay a chance to impress. I could've overlooked the costume designs if it looked like it would play well. But the combat looks boring and the flight is on-rails (and slow). The most interesting looking gameplay was Widow, and possibly only because they gave her some invisibility tech she's never had in comic or film

I hope they keep tweaking those designs (Ie Thor's hair) and punch up the combat to make it faster and more hectic

Sorry I still cant get behind this.. NOTHING about this game excites me.
And the graphics for Hulks face in that trailer above looks horrendous for a PS4 game in 2020

Just all around unimpressed which I am very bummed about after waiting for something like this for literal YEARS...

Oh well. Some games aren't for everyone. I guess you'll have to wait for a new thread for a new marvel game some other time

and confirmation that we have to pay for more comic accurate costumes
luckily those costumes look awful too (ok, besides black widow) so no need to pre-order

But does Hulk at least look better than the unfinished scene in Endgame?

Or I can just keep coming here to the current one to leave my positive input.

You have all already established not being interested at all or very little and so what's the point of keep coming back to complain in different words? Not saying it all has to be positive but your point is taken so why keep shutting down every little new info?

Once or twice is enough . If you aren't interested at all now then you likely won't be later either because you won't care. Ignore and move on

because this is the era of "your complaints can influence the product"
A mass wave of complaining about the character designs yielded some positive results, so perhaps b*tching about the slow gameplay and paid alternate costumes will achieve something

you gotta understand, it's not like those of us who are disappointed are haters, we love the property, and just want the best for a game that's taken this freakin long to come to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"