SSJ 3 Broli vs SSJ4 Gogeta

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Dude, it was stated that SSJ4 Gokou was the most powerful being that ever existed in the DB-verse when he first appeared.

First apearence SSJ4 Gokou > Sûpâ Bejiito
I doubt that. I think SuperGohanBuu was stronger than SSJ4 Goku, forget Vegitto. Fused beings are always stronger even at low ssj levels. His SSJ2 form makes SSJ3 look like a joke(and thats an understatement since SSJ3 Goku could never even dream of touching SuperGohanBuu). SSJ4 Goku would lose terribley against Veggito. Its not even funny.

Sloth7d said:
I doubt that. I think SuperGohanBuu was stronger than SSJ4 Goku, forget Vegitto. Fused beings are always stronger even at low ssj levels. His SSJ2 form makes SSJ3 look like a joke(and thats an understatement since SSJ3 Goku could never even dream of touching SuperGohanBuu). SSJ4 Goku would lose terribley against Veggito. Its not even funny.

Actually most people think that Veggito was only SSJ1.

Broly was never SSJ 2? But even if he made it to SSJ4 he would eeeaaat them up. He kicked there @ss not only them but gohan goten and all them as super sayins while he was just a normal broly.

Sloth7d said:

Vegetto would kill SSJ4 Goku, IMO.

Jplaya2023 said:
there's no need to think he was ssj1

I always assumed this too, at one time.
But yeah, though it wasn't really stated, we can assume that Vegeto was SSJ2. I mean, damn, why not?

Sloth7d said:

Lol, your kidding right?

Gotenks said:
Lol, your kidding right?
why would I be? Its the truth.:huh:
If Vegitto could make childs play of someone who makes SSJ3 look like a joke, imagine what he could do to SSJ4Goku.

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Actually most people think that Veggito was only SSJ1.
Its too much evidence that suggest he was a SSJ2(the electricity, the bang, his hair is more spikey than SSJ1
). How anyone could think he was SSJ1, I don't know.

Sloth7d said:
why would I be? Its the truth.:huh:
If Vegitto could make childs play of someone who makes SSJ3 look like a joke, imagine what he could do to SSJ4Goku.

There is a big difference between SSJ3 and SSJ4.

Gotenks said:
There is a big difference between SSJ3 and SSJ4.
Yeah, but theres an even bigger difference between SuperVegitto and SSJ3/a being with a powerlevel that makes SSJ3 look like kaioken.

Eh. You guys somehow lost me in here. x.x

I need more MSN messenger friends when I'm sick. o_O

Sloth7d said:
Its too much evidence that suggest he was a SSJ2(the electricity, the bang, his hair is more spikey than SSJ1
). How anyone could think he was SSJ1, I don't know.

the electricity only lasted on the initial powerup. Nappa had that same electricity and he wasnt ssj2. Plus look at his hair, and notice when he has his aura up no more electricity. Going ssj was already overkill according to elder ki going above a ssj could of possibly killed him from 2 much power or something tot hat affect

the electricity only lasted on the initial powerup. Nappa had that same electricity and he wasnt ssj2. Plus look at his hair, and notice when he has his aura up no more electricity. Going ssj was already overkill according to elder ki going above a ssj could of possibly killed him from 2 much power or something tot hat affect

Nappa never went SSJ.

Yeah he knows he is just saying it doesnt matter if you have electricity around you.

ok in previous posts I've seen people saying that broly is only at ssj1, but this is untrue, broly has 3 ssj stages:** SSJ1: Has blue-purple hair, and has his puples. (is stronger than ssj goku)** SSJ2: Has golden spiky hair, his body is normal sized, & he has his puples.(is stronger than ssj goten, ssj kid trunks, & videl all together)** Legendary SSJ: has golden spiky hair, his body is huge, & has no puples.(stronger than ssj goku, ssj vegeta, and ssj future trunks.)i think that broly's legendary ssj form is in between ssj2 & ssj3, which means that if he went ssj3 he would get alot stronger, around full power ssj4 goku strong, but that would be nowhere near as strong as ssj4 gogeta. Yes it is true that gogeta's fusion would be over in 10 minutes, but all gogeta would have to do is use big bang kamehameha & broly would be out cold. If gogeta wanted to completely desroy him ( not to metion the earth, ur dog, our galaxy, & probably the entire universe) he would just do big bang kamehameha x100.to put it short, I think Gogeta would win by a landslide. others might think differently, but thats their oppinion.

wel there could be loads of outcomes.
1. broly could hide until those dreaded 10 minutes are up.
2. gogeta completely destroys broly with one finger before he runs out of time.
3. broly says "im a cop u idiot!!!" therefore ending the battle and gogeta being sent to prison.
4.broly dies of a heart attack.
5. gogeta dies of a heart attack.
6. they both die of a heart attack.:wow:
7. broly gets so pissed off that he goes to possibly a higher level of power.
8. gogeta gets highly depressed because broly wont stop shouting "KAKARROT!!" and so takes suicide.
9. Broly forgets to pick up his kids forfeiting the match.:wow:

Broly's Legendary SSJ is like a SSJ3 in power. I would have to say a SSJ3 Broly would be as close as you could get to challenging Gogeta.

Well, since LSSJ is a SSJ level and not Broly all together his SSj3 would not be as great as people assume.So Gogeta beats his ass easily.

I'm sorry, are you ******ed.

Edit (deleting both posts) - Actually....nevermind. No offense, just backing slowly outta the DBZ discussion heh. These things never go anywhere :). Pretend I was never here....just the wind....

Last edited:
Edit - deleted my well walls of text that would have dragged me into a DBZ discussion I want no part of lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"