Star Wars 7-9

I keep up to date with that site every two weeks or so... maybe if you can't read the sh:t on the link... ask me anything... I know everything about the sequels...

Boom said:
Dude. Seriously. It's fake. Just stop and accept it.

That site is the most ridiculous collection of stupidity I've ever had the misfortune of reading. The sheer amount of idiocy is enough to render someone comatose.

LMAO.... funny guy... that's why hundreds of thousands of people visit the site every day... cause its SO fake....

DroolingforGwen said:
I keep up to date with that site every two weeks or so... maybe if you can't read the sh:t on the link... ask me anything... I know everything about the sequels...
Wow.

You HAVE to be joking. You HAVE to be.

Okay whatever believe what you want... that site is pretty self explanatory... either you haven't read anything on there or you are just saying it's fake cause everyone else has said the same...

Yeah 100 of people read the eunquire(spelling) yeah so it must be real bigfoot did have alien twins.

CConn said:
What's sad is you needed to post that link to prove the fallacy of this thread.

Drooling, you seem to like reading. Hopefully this little bit caught your attention:

Wikipedia said:
He continued posting what he claimed was news about the new films, all of which turned out to be false - the only exception being the reposting of stories which had already appeared on other websites earlier in the day. He again attracted controversy when he claimed to be in possession of the script for Star Wars Episode II, despite the fact that George Lucas had not finished writing it at the time. SuperShadow's source was "Brad Bender, head of Lucasfilm Internet Relations." It was soon discovered that there has never been a Brad Bender employed by Lucasfilm. To further fans' doubts, Episode II lacked any seeming similarities to SuperShadow's version of the story.

And here's another:

Wikipedia said:
Though many detractors complain that SuperShadow.com contains much misinformation and exaggeration, there is a growing consensus that the joke is on those who take the site seriously in the first place. Many find SuperShadow believable because Mickey Suttle updates his website very frequently and attempts to appear to have obtained information before anyone else did.

Holy crap that guy who owns that site lives one town over. I wonder of he goes to the same LCS as me. Maybe I could ask the guy why he lies all the time.

CConn said:
24.gif

Oh god, this is good.

Popcorn! Does anyone here have popcorn?

LOL

SWcastphoto.jpg

"That's bulls***."

I am a bit skeptical with the whole Episodes VII-IX.
It's fake.
It ain't happening and it doesn't need to happen.

deathshead2 said:
Holy crap that guy who owns that site lives one town over. I wonder of he goes to the same LCS as me. Maybe I could ask the guy why he lies all the time.
Don't bother. Just punch him in the mouth.

I wonder if DroolingforGwen is reading right now.

CConn said:
I wonder if DroolingforGwen is reading right now.

probably went hiding in shame when faced with his gullibility.

JackBauer said:
probably went hiding in shame when faced with his gullibility.
Y'know, I wouldn't really blame him for making the mistake - I did it myself for about a week when I first found SS (granted, I was 10) - it's just that he was sooo sure, and now he's sooo wrong.

DroolingfroGwen is actually Supershadow being pathetic. I mean more so than he is.

well, if he's 10, I can understand it. if he's a day over 12, he's either too dumb or too gullible.

Why would anyone be convinced of something so absurd?:confused:

If anyone believes anything in this thread, you are officially one of the the most gullible people on the face of the earth and should be smacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"