The Force Awakens Star Wars: Episode 7 Character Details. Casting Already Underway in the UK!

so when do you think we'll really start hearing concrete details about the casting, story, etc.?

Casting probably over the course of the rest of 2013. Story details? Hell if I know...

Hard to tell, I think we will get some announcements/maybe a peak at Concept art at Celebration in Europe.

Burke (one of the producers from Bad Robot) pretty much said that this won't be "super secretive" like past JJ films or things like Nolan's films how under wraps everything was. I think they are from what Kathy is making it sound like being more open with the fans, understanding that a lot of this is a huge part of the fun for the fans. That and I think they want to gain back some trust of fans that have drifted away and show them they want to bring a quality product to them.

I could see at Celebration maybe getting some few announcements, and maybe at most a brief summary of the plot. But I think by early 2014 when filming starts I'm sure some stuff will start to come out. Especially if they do the podcasts like they have before.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Sorry, shoulda quoted the post I was responding to. Lemme rectify that.

I'm just wondering how long casting will take place. No doubt every young actor in the world will want to audition. So it's definitely in the thousands. It might take longer for the younger actors to be cast than the older ones. But perhaps we could see at least one piece of casting by the end of summer?

Ben Barnes shouldn't even be allowed near the studio's parking lot.

Lol what if he is parking the cars? Haha.

Why the Barnes hate? I've only ever seen him in two movies, he seemed decent enough to me.

You know how people around here feel about Hayden? 'S how I feel about Barnes. If he parked my car I'd paint it blue and drop it in the ocean. :o

I've never seen any movies with Barnes in it. Anyone care to explain the hatred?

Eh, I was a bit apprehensive after Narnia 2 and then I saw Dorian Gray. Mother of god...

There's no hatred. It's just that Gianakin doesn't like him despite liking the [BLACKOUT]awful, disgusting, wooden, creepy, pitiful[/BLACKOUT] Hayden Christiansen. But I will always respect Gianakin's opinions because he stands by them.

Last edited:
Christensen. Know who you hate. :o

And creepy Anakin is the only Anakin.

Hayden Christina Aguilera.

I'll partly agree with you Octoberist. Hayden's an average actor who struggled to be convincing in his emotions throughout Episode II and III that was amplified with terrible dialogue. His best acting were the scenes when said nothing and he would look evil. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"