Star Wars Question

George Lucas needs to either lose some weight or lose that beard. I can't stand looking at it. Right under his beard is a big slab of fat, it's pretty disturbing.

lucasgeorge_cp_6352586.jpg

George%20Lucas%20Caricature.jpg

He needs to hit that can of slim fast and quick.
LOL!
He's got how many millions of dollars, and can't go to a plastic surgeon.

Lol, Forbes has estimated him at over 3 billion.

Damn ba****d won't even share!

Mr Smithers: "sir we have just finished reworking the opening crawl to the original trilogy, what would you like us to do now?"

George Lucas: "Excellent"...."repackage it as the new ultra enhanced version and tell them we have added 4 hours of bonus material"

Mr Smithers: "but sir we only reworked the opening crawl."

George Lucas: "those fools will buy anything if you put STAR WARS on the box, its all going exactly as planned"

Mr Smithers: "exactly as planned sir?"

George Lucas: "yes Smithers"..."a nip here a tuck over there"..."at this rate i can go another 20 years without having to put an original idea on film, i can make billions more, and best of all they will still call me a genius."

Mr Smithers: "well done sir"

George Lucas: "SILENCE"..."now bring me that gizmotron sitting on my nightstand, its time for me to block out the sun...."

Still applies. I could totally hear someone saying, "You can't win, Colonel."
Of course we know it was supposed to be his name.
I'm just saying, lucky for George, it still works.

The really embarrassing stuff is the stuff where he knew what he had to work with in the first three movies, and then when he was making the prequels, he still ****ed up.

Such as:
If I desperately wanted to hide Edgar Neslon's son's existence from Edgar Nelson...I would not name the baby Timmy Nelson and send him to live in Edgar Nelson's hometown, to live with Edgar Nelson's step-family.

George could've easily named Anakin "Anakin Banthapudu" or something, and had Owen and Beru just be close friends of Obi Wan or something. :o
No, he couldn't have changed Anakin's name for the prequels. "The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi..."

And seeing as how we're in space and can therefore attack from any angle why bother to maneuver "straight down this trench" if you can just dive-bomb the exhaust ports from above and at least get a straight shot at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"