The Bad Batch Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Animated Series Coming to Disney+ in 2021

So, where's Fives?

I think I saw Saw Gurrera in there.

Is it just me or does the kid have a NZ accent? I'm betting the kid's a "defective" clone like the BB clones are.

Last edited:
Cool trailer

I’m hyped!

Have they announced if this will be a limited series or will there be future seasons?

They should introduce female Jango clones into the canon. Maybe the kaminoans experimented creating female clones for espionage work. Or perhaps spontaneously some embryos developed into female Jango clones instead of males. Or sidious requested female clones for some plan of his. Just to change things up and add a new aspect to the clone storyline.

Runtimed and episode titles and descriptions for the first 3 episodes wound up on Disney+ early.

Episode 1 "Aftermath" - 75 minutes
Episode 2 "Cut and Run" - 31 minutes
Episode 3 - "Replacements" - 28 minutes

The descriptions are very vague.

g31amkxp0tv61.jpg

The next spoiler is about a character and is pretty big:

Crosshair, the sniper of the Bad Batch squad, remains loyal to the Empire and refuses to defect with the rest of Bad Batch. He helps the Empire hunt the Bad Batch.

Frankly I hate this, and think its a cheap way to create unnecessary drama.

They should introduce female Jango clones into the canon. Maybe the kaminoans experimented creating female clones for espionage work. Or perhaps spontaneously some embryos developed into female Jango clones instead of males. Or sidious requested female clones for some plan of his. Just to change things up and add a new aspect to the clone storyline.

J-23 XD

Also I hope Boba shows up.

John Campea, who didn't like the introduction storyline of the them in the final season, has seen the first 2 episodes. He could say in his show today (embargo) that it wasn't what he expected and that now he's intrigued. That's praise from him.

As someone who didn't care at all about them or their story in the final season, I guess that's good news to me.

I want to say, I am fine with the retcon game. But if that is the game we are playing, then I do not want to be told how non-movie/show stuff is canon anymore.

I want to say, I am fine with the retcon game. But if that is the game we are playing, then I do not want to be told how non-movie/show stuff is canon anymore.
What did they retcon?

John Campea, who didn't like the introduction storyline of the them in the final season, has seen the first 2 episodes. He could say in his show today (embargo) that it wasn't what he expected and that now he's intrigued. That's praise from him.

I've also seen the first two episodes.

I liked the first episode alone more than the 4 episodes that introduced them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"