The Force Awakens Star Wars: The Force Awakens RT thread: Prediction and Discussion.

jokesonm3

Jokes For Short.
Reaction score
Hello all Jokes here! As you all know we have less than a week until the force awakens! So i thought that now would be a good time to create a thread dedicated for two things.

1) Predict roughly what RT score the Force Awakens will receive.

2) and to discuss about the inevitable RT score for SW7.

So what do you guys think, Star Wars 7:The Force Awakens will score on Rotten Tomatoes? Vote and share your thoughts below!

And to christen this thread, here's an image Rotten Tomatoes themselves have posted on Facebook recently:

12339664_10153708122372357_4970847403385842245_o.png

Link to the RT page for SW7:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/

100%.... Because if freaking Sisters can get 100% - which it already has on Rotten tomatoes - The Force Awakens no doubt should get that too.

Sisters_100_percent_score.jpg

Sisters has less than 15 reviews, it obviously won't stay at 100%.

I'm predicting 93% for The Force Awakens.

I'm gonna piggyback on SPIDEY and also say 93%. :yay:

I'm gonna piggyback on SPIDEY and also say 93%. :yay:
:highfive:
Back off. That is our game. :o
Of course.:cwink:

Abrams short record as a feature film director is pretty dang good review wise.

Mission Impossible 3--70%.
Star Trek--95%
Super 8--82%
Into Darkness--87%

He makes solid popcorn films. Always well directed and always gets solid performances from his casts. I like him, I am instantly interested in a film when he signs on to direct it.

Last edited:
It will deserve a 93% but click bait, contrarian reviews will drop it to 89%

I usually don't try and guess. But I will say at very lowest 85% but I figure between 90-95%.

It's hard to guess because who knew that Mad Max Fury Road would've gotten the score it got, along with Creed.

I hope TFA completes the trifecta of franchises of 2015 that started in the 70's.

It's hard to guess because who knew that Mad Max Fury Road would've gotten the score it got, along with Creed.

I hope TFA completes the trifecta of franchises of 2015 that started in the 70's.

That should be a bluray set. :hmr:

I hope this movie ends up being great but I am still nervous that this movie is going to end up being episode 1 all over again. I still think there is a great changes that the movie sucks and gets below a 50 even but we will see. I have been looking for reviews the last sever days.

I'll never forget the disappointment of Matrix Reloaded.

Then you have movies that exceed expectations like The Avengers.

We can only hope TFA is in the latter category.

Hello all Jokes here! As you all know we have less than a week until the force awakens! So i thought that now would be a good time to create a thread dedicated for two things.

1) Predict roughly what RT score the Force Awakens will receive.

2) and to discuss about the inevitable RT score for SW7.

So what do you guys think, Star Wars 7:The Force Awakens will score on Rotten Tomatoes? Vote and share your thoughts below!

And to christen this thread, here's an image Rotten Tomatoes themselves have posted on Facebook recently:

12339664_10153708122372357_4970847403385842245_o.png

Link to the RT page for SW7:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/

I still have no idea how 1 and 2 got that high of a score man they where bad and with how much people hate on them to you would think they got like a 30.

I remember The Phantom Menace used to have a fresh rating in 60% range for the longest time. It wasn't until the re-release in 3D did it then drop to the 50% range, making it rotten.

Episode I's not in the wrong place, it has some decent bits and has some nice visuals (when not overusing cgi). Episode III should definitely be much lower.

I've never liked Luke's hair on that Return of the Jedi cover. Couldn't they have used a different shot?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reviews Embargoed Until Wednesday

Disney and Lucasfilm announced that the official review embargo for J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be lifted at 12:01 a.m. PST on Wednesday, December 16.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will make its Hollywood premiere on Monday and press screenings will take place the following day. Monday's star-studded event will take place at 6:30 p.m. PST. "Security is said to be extra tight and Disney is discouraging people from bringing large bags and purses," reports The Wrap, "while outlawing cameras altogether."

"For your safety and security, we ask you leave masks, face shields, or other facial feature obstructing headgear or make-up, as well as light sabers, blasters, or other weaponry (real or simulated) at home," reads a humorous portion of Disney and Lucasfilm's email to attendees. "Should you come down with the Dantari Flu, can’t seem to shake off that case of Hibernation Sickness, or your Droid has hidden your keys and you are running late, please contact…"

Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in U.S. theaters on December 18.

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reviews-embargoed-until-wednesday/

I don't think it's possible for this movie to beat Empire Strikes Back on RT with all the clickbait rotten reviews it's going to get... So annoying how critics want to stand out and be "that guy". Assuming that this movie is amazing, of course.

Yeah.. I think I should have just played it safe with my prediction.. 100% is too high. No movie ever gets that... but oh well it's just for fun.

PFFT. Return of the Jedi with the same Tomatometer rating as Revenge of the Sith? Nonsense.

Anywho, I'm predicting the high 80's-low 90's.

Keep in mind that Return of the Jedi has less reviews than ROTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"