The Force Awakens Star Wars VII Story Ideas

Never heard of them. Who are they? What do they do?

I'm slightly disappointed if it's a direct sequel.
I'd prefer they create some new characters and stories in all honesty...

I'm slightly disappointed if it's a direct sequel.
I'd prefer they create some new characters and stories in all honesty...

Direct? As in, set a couple days or years after RotJ? If so, I'd be willing to bet that won't be the case.

Never heard of them. Who are they? What do they do?

Humanoid aliens from another galaxy, and invisible to the Force. Jedi can't feel them, only a void. They use biotechnology (aka their ships are alive), deeply religious, they mutilate themselves to showcase their rank in the military or the Church, they have armour and weapons that can withstand llightsabers (not made of cortosis, though) and they're quite violent and fanatic.

They came to expand, enslave and rid our heroes' galaxy of the abomination that is technology. But that's what the first books lead you to believe, there are a couple twists. Huge twists.

Yay for not using the EU books!

I don't mind getting spoiled so you can just post it here if you want. I have no intention to read the books anytime soon, to be honest.

Also, I want them to further explore the concept of the Force. Maybe not scifi it (midichlorians), but take things to other levels. The NJO books did an amazing job with it and without alienating the fans.

Ignoring EU material, can you guys think of a new galaxy wide threat? I mean, The Sith is supposedly evil incarnate in the SWU so how the hell can they top that without making The Sith look weak?

Jedi civil war. No black/white Force concepts, just a communications breakdown regarding where the Order should go.

This would probably be absolutely terrible, and nonsensical, but maybe a physical manifestation of the Dark Side of the Force?

...Maybe

This would probably be absolutely terrible, and nonsensical, but maybe a physical manifestation of the Dark Side of the Force?

...Maybe

I think trying to make concepts literal doesn't work. Imagine the backlash to the midichlorians times a million.

However... a manifestation of the Force a la Anakin, an anti-Anakin, so to speak (with whatever than entails)...

I think trying to make concepts literal doesn't work. Imagine the backlash to the midichlorians times a million.

Good grief.

But yeah, a Jedi civil war probably could work.

Not sure how willing they'd be to blur the line between good and evil, though. Even in the Prequels, Anakin clearly went from GOOD to BAD. The middle ground of his transformation was paper thin.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Sith again, or just a completely new race altogether. After all, they did say Episode VII would be an original story.

I would prefer the story set maybe 50 years after the original trilogy and maybe have all the characters dead except luke as a high ranking jedi master on the newly formed council. Show the sith slowly coming back but this time more of them and a young jedi leading the charge that we can get behind and root for. The problem I see is how will they create the story, will there be no more sith's? a new enemy?

Not sure how willing they'd be to blur the line between good and evil, though. Even in the Prequels, Anakin clearly went from GOOD to BAD. The middle ground of his transformation was paper thin.

The only true neutral was Revan.

I would prefer the story set maybe 50 years after the original trilogy and maybe have all the characters dead except luke as a high ranking jedi master on the newly formed council. Show the sith slowly coming back but this time more of them and a young jedi leading the charge that we can get behind and root for. The problem I see is how will they create the story, will there be no more sith's? a new enemy?

What I thought. How about a Sith turning to the good side, this time around?

I'd prefer if it wasn't something as simple as a Sith rise again. It could be a decoy thing, but I'd rather they not make everything about the Sith. I'm sure they can think of compelling villain(s) for a new trilogy.

I'd prefer if it wasn't something as simple as a Sith rise again. It could be a decoy thing, but I'd rather they not make everything about the Sith. I'm sure they can think of compelling villain(s) for a new trilogy.

*cough Dark Jedi cough*

:cwink:

What I thought. How about a Sith turning to the good side, this time around?

that could be an interesting idea and could make for a great set up. It worked for the force unleashed in my opinion, now granted that story had vader bringing the boy up in a very recent post episode 3 world but Im convinced it could work in the new movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"