State Your Opinion Here

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
This would be a thread for opinions. No facts here, no questions with right or wrong answers. You can state an opinion or ask for other's opinions.

For example:
What do you guys prefer in Thor in terms of Donald Blake,
Donald Blake is Thor's mind in a mortal body?
Donald Blake is a name Thor uses to hid who he really is like in the movie?
Donald Blake is a different person (his own mind and body) who Thor uses to switch places with?
Or Thor doesn't use Donald Blake at all, he is always Thor all the time with no secret identity.

They have done it many ways, and I was just curious what ways you all preferred.
Let me know what you think, and if you want ask you own question or state your own opinion on something else.

Here is another question,
What Hulk do you prefer?
Green Savage Hulk (out of control destruction)
Green semi intelligent heroic Hulk (like in the Avengers cartoon and movie and at time comic)
Gray Hulk
Smart Hulk (Banner's mind/Hulk's body)
Red Hulk ([BLACKOUT]Thunderbolt Ross[/BLACKOUT])
Ultimate Hulk (Super Soldier serum injections turn him into big monstrous jerk)

Again just curious what you guys think, and again feel free to ask your own questions or state your own opinions here.

I prefer Thor just being Thor.

As for the Hulk, I'd say a mixture of the smart, dumb, and savage. Like, Banner can usually exert some control and vary between semi intelligent and genius, but looses control every now and then, going all Savage Hulk on everyone.

Red Hulk sucks so much as an idea, and the Loeb stuff was awful, but Jeff Parker really won me over and made me a fan. But if the killed him off and did something horrible to the corpse, I wouldn't complain.

I would be pissed if they did that to Rulk...simply because he's OK sans Loeb, and Clor is still alive and kicking...if anyone needs to be killed off it's him.

I prefer Planet Hulk Hulk..whatever that was. God that was good while it lasted...why did they need to destroy that world..couldve milked it with Skaar for years.

OK, here is a new one.
Do you like Aunt May knowing Peter is Spider-Man or her not knowing and Peter having to hide it from her?

There's no real need for her to know. Aunt May has always been Peter's conscience. She's affected his actions as Spider-Man with words to live by meant for just Peter.

Some things I would like to see happen with Thor:

1) Odin bites the dust. Thor inherits Odin force.

2) Donald Blake disappears. Forever.

3) More consistency in writing.

4) Stories that don't put me to sleep.

Iron Man, everyone knows he is Tony Stark or its a secret identity?

Same with Captain America, like it better now that everyone knows or before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"