The Dark Knight Step Right Up / End of Jokers Interview

i don't get it... what got spoiled? i see no plot giveaways on this thread.

I hope it's something good and they're not just monkeying around with us, cause if they are...I'll go Ape!

Right, so that's out of my system and I apologize :)

This is It?

Is finally Over?

After this we'll get something?

Don't hold your breath just yet. I imagine there will be another game before the prize (if there is one) is actually revealed...

This is It?

Is finally Over?

After this we'll get something?
Hopefully. I mean, it better be good. We've gotten great things in the past weeks but the viral campaign is starting to rot. :down: We need a great reward to get us excited again. Poster, maybe?

would be nice to just get one of these closed or just merged :)

Here I was thinking it was okay to post a spoiler in a forum named "The Dark Knight (Spoilers)", little did I know it was because I was a interminable idiot. Like I said and as my post count says, im a noob. I didnt know no one posted in the spoiler free forum and im sorry for being intrusive with my post. forgive me.

there is a reflection of the joker in the monleys eye.

i think its the joker.

this thread is about the step right up website the other one started with the email. If this step right up site last for long we are going to want a thread with its name...CHOOSE YOUR SIDES

DAMN ! ! ! !

I Can't wait 'till tomorrow.

I'll go to sleep now.

what are we all going to do with our lives once we are finally done with this viral lol i might focus on finals..............ahh maybe not

luckily i'll be outta class with an hour and 15 minutes to spare.... :joker:

steprightup? i say bringiton J-Man!!!

i don't get it... what got spoiled? i see no plot giveaways on this thread.

the point was that some fans come here to discuss misc tdk things such as viral sites

and some posters throw spoilers into the said threads
without spoiler tags

that is why a complaint was made

Men stick with me and we shall prevail over the infidels....WARRR

Does it look like theres a reflection of the Joker in the monkeys left eye to anyone else?

lol you want to start a war, its on. War solved just merge them and change the name. But if not Colbert is on my side.

I'm serious when I say I think I see The Joker's reflection in the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"