The Dark Knight Step Right Up / End of Jokers Interview

When Seattle gets the call, I'll write out everything in detail. Maybe we'll be tasked to get a crew together. If so, I'm gonna need every Seattle Hyper's help.

Someone should pirate this, if only for the sake of geek solidarity.

I am going to record it, watch it on my camera then delete it...why? because i think its funny

I actually would begin to show the first minute. then after the first minute cut to me in my room doing the buffallo bill dance

that was suppose to be a joker reference but it didn't come out too great

i half to wait until the 14 to see the prologue:waa:going to imax in Louisiana:ikyn

Are there any more tickets available to the event in LA? Anybody know how I could get some?

pleas film it somebody .. anyway new gta iv trailer tomorrow lol

I doubt anyone could do a very good job filiming an imax screen

I actually would begin to show the first minute. then after the first minute cut to me in my room doing the buffallo bill dance
Show up to the point where Joker takes off his clown mask, and then cut to you doing the buffalo bill dance :woot: It would be worse than 1 million rick rolls

:brucebat:
yeah really...someone has to do film it, SOMEONE JUST HAS TO STEP UP
Whoever does...there name shall be spread and forever praised here on the hype.

No but seriously...FILM IT!!!!!!!!!!

Show up to the point where Joker takes off his clown mask, and then cut to you doing the buffalo bill dance :woot: It would be worse than 1 million rick rolls

I think I might, I am going to beg security for me to do that. I will plead and plead and plead and tell them how hilarious it would be

they are gonna have security searches. it says so on the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"