SteveDeKnight

Hah! Well, add this to the rumorville. As posted over on DeKnight's blog:

(Spoiler speculation for Phantom, by somebody who claims to have seen the Pink script)
clark tells lana about his powers only she knows, she married lex cause she was blackmailed, it appears that she was never pregnant and that she was given hormones to make it look like she was, everyone is looking for this last phantom, lana leaves lex and speeds away in a suv and crashes and DIES the car blows up, clarks pissed and hurt john jones makes a cameo to say that lionel is a good guy lois finds where lex is holding the phantom lies to security guard and bam she is stabbed in the stomach, Chloe finds her and says she cant lose her cousin and cries on her and some green tears come out and save lois(missed the episode where Chloe was more than human and that one came out of left field) lois is saved only now Chloe is dying for some reason the last phantom turns into bizzaro clark after clark uses the crystal rava gave him, cops come for lex and want to talk to him about the death of his wife lana, bizzaro clark beats up normal clark all over the dam, dam breaks looks as if superman might die....and then to be continued
That, combined with this from K-Site, is rather interesting:

Is Someone Leaving At The End Of The Season?
POSTED 4-3-07

We're hearing some strong buzz that at least one of Smallville's opening-credits cast members might not be back as a series regular for Season Seven.
I would have put hard cash on it being Lionel because of Glover's upcoming Broadway stint and DeKnight's interesting reference to Lex:

what about sexy Lexy? Could he get any darker? Hell yes!
Which kinda makes me think Lex will be the one responsible.

But damn, now there's that new 'synop' from Phantom to consider. Gah. I've got nothing. LOL :csad:

^ wait, I thought that was posted a few weeks ago somewhere else and it was passed off as being BS? :confused: Smallville cant kill off Lana Lang even if they wanted to. DC wouldnt let them do it. If anything they'd just write her character out of the show in some other way.

I don't buy the death of Lana being true, unless that's the cliff hanger... maybe her death is being faked.

I don't buy the death of Lana being true, unless that's the cliff hanger... maybe her death is being faked.

it's already been done. once is enough. It's like Lex's being kidnapped or shot.:woot:

it's already been done. once is enough. It's like Lex's being kidnapped or shot.:woot:

LOL!

Well, they've done the fake death thing with Chloe, 'tis true, but if that spoiler is true then that's a pretty big break with canon. I don't see them doing that.

They tromp all over comic canon all the time, even leaving it bruised, bloody, and crying while curled up in ball on the floor at times, but I'm not sure they've ever broken it before.

The way Craig spoiled someone possibly leaving was that it wasn't one of the big three, so take that for what it's worth.

mmm. Intriging argument. Could be chloe or Lionel that dies. EVeryone wants them dead.

^ wait, I thought that was posted a few weeks ago somewhere else and it was passed off as being BS? :confused:
That's the first time I read it. [shrugs]

Smallville cant kill off Lana Lang even if they wanted to. DC wouldn't let them do it.
I have no idea. Though G&M DID say the only characters that are "safe" are Clark, Lois and Lex and that everybody else was fair game. Take it for what it's worth.

If anything they'd just write her character out of the show in some other way.
Agreed.

I don't buy the death of Lana being true
Permanently? As in doornail dead? No. I don't believe it either.

unless that's the cliff hanger... maybe her death is being faked.
Now that makes the most sense!

And I still believe the dead man walking is Lionel. It makes sense for the show - Lex has to move up to the Big Bad ASAP, and what better way to get that ball rolling than offing his own father? And it makes sense in terms of Glover, who has this (apparently?) open-ended gig on Broadway starting real soon.

Lionel is definately a dead man. The towns not big enough for Lex and Lionel.

The way Craig spoiled someone possibly leaving was that it wasn't one of the big three, so take that for what it's worth.

Craig could always be wrong as surely they would fake spoilers if they really wanted to

The worst part of that story is Chloe's tears curing Lois. Who is she? Chuck Norris?

yeah. This lads been watching Pokemon to much.

The worst part of that story is Chloe's tears curing Lois.
You know what made me laugh about that? Remember way back when Muscles used to go off on how Chloe always cried? It must have bugged him BIG time 'cause he'd drill it. Now, there's this "spoiler" (which I'm taking with a big arse grain of salt, mind you) that identifies Chloe's Krypto power as being a part of her tears. That just has all sorts of hysterical written all over it. LMFAO!!!!!

Firstly, the possessor of this script found it in the trash can at the airport, and the person that put it in there told him not to read it. :whatever:

Why would a writer, or anyone else involved with the show throw such a document away in a public place.

Secondly, everything that is in that script is just an expansion on spoilers or story arcs that we already know about. There is nothing knew in there that would carry the story over to next season. All it does is leave the cast in peril.

Thirdly, my son did Media studies in High School last year, as part of their curriculum they would have to write a script and follow it all the way through to where it would air. 9 out of 10 productions that I saw were always based on the kids' favourite TV shows, and that's exactly what this script sounds like to me.

So yeah, thanks for showing it to us Pat, but I call bogus on the whole the thing. :O

Firstly, the possessor of this script found it in the trash can at the airport, and the person that put it in there told him not to read it. :whatever:
*snort*

'Nuff said.

However... I do still think there's always the chance that they will kill off Lana. A very small chance, but still possible if they decide to take advantage of Kristin leaving the show by making a huge dramatic event out of it. Don't get me wrong, I'd be *devastated* but not entirely surprised.

But I still call b.s. on that script. N.F.W.

Green tears? LOL! Maybe Chloe saved some of the Krypto-ade from Devoted? ;)

S.A.M now confirmed that some of the stuff actually happens that is supposed to be in that script. *scratches head*

I still don't trust it because some of it is just weird x100.

The only things he confirmed is that Clark gets to fight Bizarro Clark on the dam (duh!) and that Lex is being questioned about his wife's death, rest he doesn't know about. Like you though, i'm not believing anything until Craig confirms or denys it, or until we get some new spoilers from him and see if they match.

The only thing S.A.M. knows are the things from the sides that have been out a while. And they not always have a major character in them or are part of the action. Which sucks big time but that's how it is.

So I'm not surprised he can't confirm more than that.

Hmm. Well THAT's interesting. [/jack sparrow]

So there really IS a battle at a dam? That's pretty specific, donch'all think? SO maybe there is something to this Chole tear thing, as well as the (deceptive) Lana death?

It might be the 1st time you heard about it Pats but the fight on the dam got out before the pink script's appearance, so nothing new there.

It might be the 1st time you heard about it Pats but the fight on the dam got out before the pink script's appearance, so nothing new there.
Well Crikey, SPILL people!!! :mad:

What else is out there that I've obviously missed. :csad:

They'd be filming the season finale about now...

A big location shoot like that should get some attention over at the Hollywood North Report forums... you could check that out, pat. It's hard to find anything on that forum, however. It's worse than k-site and that other place that I'm glad I'm no longer a member of, too many damn subforums.

*cough* *ahem*

Anyway, maybe there'd be some skinny there.

*shrug*

Well Crikey, SPILL people!!! :mad:

What else is out there that I've obviously missed. :csad:

There's a guy at Sweet, who lives in Vancouver, and he's been giving some daily reports on filming. He told everyone of some great stuff about Noir. Old cars, and police cars etc. Sounds really cool.

I think he also mentioned about filming at the dam, but I've also seen that somewhere else, but I cant remember where. :O

They'd be filming the season finale about now...

A big location shoot like that should get some attention over at the Hollywood North Report forums... you could check that out, pat. It's hard to find anything on that forum, however. It's worse than k-site and that other place that I'm glad I'm no longer a member of, too many damn subforums.

*cough* *ahem*

Anyway, maybe there'd be some skinny there.

*shrug*
DTTW? Oh, I still peruse there. Mostly the photos sections. Nothing "new" there. I mean, lots of re-heeeely nice pictures and whatnot, but nothing "news worthy."

I haven't been to HN recently, however. BUT, Kai said the "dam" info was already out there. Um... how come it wasn't posted here? :mad: Or did I miss it? (Possible) That's what this place is for, init? LOL If I come across something interesting - even if it's *probably* a bogus spoiler - I'll post it here for the helluvit. But I don't remember any posts about a fight between Clark and Bizarro at a dam. :wow: That's like WAY new news to me. Where did that first appear? :huh:

DTTW? Oh, I still peruse there. Mostly the photos sections. Nothing "new" there. I mean, lots of re-heeeely nice pictures and whatnot, but nothing "news worthy."

I haven't been to HN recently, however. BUT, Kai said the "dam" info was already out there. Um... how come it wasn't posted here? :mad: Or did I miss it? (Possible) That's what this place is for, init? LOL If I come across something interesting - even if it's *probably* a bogus spoiler - I'll post it here for the helluvit. But I don't remember any posts about a fight between Clark and Bizarro at a dam. :wow: That's like WAY new news to me. Where did that first appear? :huh:

I didn't hear about the Dam either.

*shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"