SteveDeKnight

Steve DeKnight said:
Hope to see you there. If not, I'll try to stop by SHH from time to time to rattle your collective cages.

The door's alway open. :D

Thank you so much for stopping by. It's a real treat for us SV fans to get feedback someone "official."

:up::supes:

triplet said:
I've been to your myspace, you even replied to a post or two of mine but I'm sure you've replied to so many you may not remember (I'm Cindy over there with an image of the three of us as four year olds as my icon.)

BTW: I'd be all over a good writing forum... So I'd join up.

Haven't found a good one that isn't filled with posers who post total bs for advice since project greenlight's forums closed down... (There were a lot of posers there as well, but I got some good advice there too unlike Joblo.com's forums or even done deal's....)

Thanks for playing, Steve...

:up:

A writing forum would be awesome, but it's almost flawed in concept--since by spending your time posting, you're not spending it on your writing projects...

Okay, so maybe it's just me who gets completely derailed from my projects this way. :O

Nevertheless, if SDK starts up a writing forum, I will be there in an instant.

I gave up on myspace for now. I'll try my hand at it again tomorrow, when my brain isn't moosh.

Steve DeKnight said:
No way I'll ever be as popular as BKV. He is a god among men. But drop by my page anyway. I'm thinking about starting up a forum devoted to writing in television. If any of you are interested, I'll give you the inside scoop.

Plus I'll be handing out those tasty Smallville treats that I know you love!

Okay, gotta bolt. In true Hollywood fashion, the writer of Blue Crush is bringing her dogs over for a playdate with my puppy. How sick is that? One more MySpace plug:

http://www.myspace.com/stevendeknight

Hope to see you there. If not, I'll try to stop by SHH from time to time to rattle your collective cages.

Peace out,
DeKnight

:ghost:

Looks like I'll have to join now.

Thanks for taking the time, it's a testament to your craft that you came to talk. Hope you can join us again soon.:up:

avidreader said:
Okay, that just makes me wanna scream. Its so long over due, I feel it really drags her storyline down. Please say your teasing. :)

But I will be patient and see what you guys have planned.

I'll patiently wait too, but please, she needs to find out so she can move on.

well, that was interesting.. :)

and who th is this BKV guy ???
guessing another buffy alumni..

tnx a lot Steve,
and don't forget to write! :)

BaK said:
and who th is this BKV guy ???
I was gonna ask that myself, but I didn't want to come off... stupid. Now I don't feel so bad. LOL

That was a great little chat. I hope he's able to come back sometime in the future. :up: :)

Interesting site... thanks, green.

:D :up:

Did that guy ever write for SV? I'm not getting the connection (other than his being a comic writer.) :confused:

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe I missed out on this =( I'm just too freak'n busy anymore. This really sucks. I have to start paying closer attention.

Lara said:
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe I missed out on this =( I'm just too freak'n busy anymore. This really sucks. I have to start paying closer attention.
Sorry we missed you, Lara.

You really have been kind of scarce around here lately. I miss you! :)

I missed this? That blows. Oh well most of the questions asked were the same as mine so it is all good. :o

damn I go away on one weekend of debauchery and I miss out on getting to ask questions to an actual writer of the show? :(

Very cool of Steve to come here and do that. I'm sure I could ask him questions for the next few months straight, but all of you guys seemed to hit most of what I would have asked. I've been dying to know about Super Breath so whoever asked that, thanks!

I'll have to go checkout Steve's MySpace page when I get home. I didnt realize real people actually used that. I thought it was just perverts and 15 year old emo kids who want you to know their favorite band was Dashboard Confessional. LOL :D

One thing I wouldve have loved to have known was what his view on the whole "Clark Kent/Superman, who's the real person?" debate, and how the other writers of the show view it. It actually will play into the final outcome of the series more than we think.

Yes, the Superbreath was my question, thank you, thank you...no autographs please.:D

Yea, that was one thing I just had to ask about.

Brainiac 8 said:
Yes, the Superbreath was my question, thank you, thank you...no autographs please.:D

Yea, that was one thing I just had to ask about.
:up:

I hope they do an ep about it *early* in the season, and I hope they get Beeman or Marshall to direct it. Other than flight, it's the last hurrah for "new" powers, so they need to do it well.

I think SD is an exceedingly nice man. Even out of public-eye, he was very kind.

Funny as hell, too. :D

The Incredible Hulk said:
One thing I would have loved to have known was what his view on the whole "Clark Kent/Superman, who's the real person?" debate, and how the other writers of the show view it. It actually will play into the final outcome of the series more than we think.

I think I've seen a quote from Al Gough on that. I'll have to look around.

I'd also like to know if they plan on having any more Superman alumni in episodes next season like Gene Hackman, Sarah Douglas, etc? That would be awesome if you had Hackman as someone who was instrumental in someway to Lex's development, and it'd be really cool to see Sarah Douglas play Lara, it's about time she showed up in one form or another at the FoS. They've never really touched on her since Memoria.

I'd also like to know if they plan on having any more Superman alumni in episodes next season like Gene Hackman, Sarah Douglas, etc? That would be awesome if you had Hackman as someone who was instrumental in someway to Lex's development, and it'd be really cool to see Sarah Douglas play Lara, it's about time she showed up in one form or another at the FoS. They've never really touched on her since Memoria.

I always thought Sara Douglas playing Lara would be cool. She kind of has the look of Tom Welling about her too. Big eyes, chiselled bone structure, dark hair. :up:

avidreader said:
I always thought Sara Douglas playing Lara would be cool. She kind of has the look of Tom Welling about her too. Big eyes, chiselled bone structure, dark hair. :up:

I would be ok with that, but I've wanted Hackman on the show since they had Chris Reeve. How cool would it have been if they made him Morgan Edge.:up:

Brainiac 8 said:
I would be ok with that, but I've wanted Hackman on the show since they had Chris Reeve. How cool would it have been if they made him Morgan Edge.:up:

Yeah that would have been great, but I like the actor they chose. I dont think I've ever seen Gene Hackman do television, so we probably wont get to see him. :(

Hackman did do TV a while back, the last time was back in the 90's I think. He however hasnt been in a movie since 2004, so I think he may have retired. He might want to get out of the house for a day or two, who knows. He is 76 though, so he's getting up there.....

Damn I have to log in on the weekends more often :mad:

How'd I miss that one . .

damn I go away on one weekend of debauchery and I miss out on getting to ask questions to an actual writer of the show? :(

Very cool of Steve to come here and do that. I'm sure I could ask him questions for the next few months straight, but all of you guys seemed to hit most of what I would have asked. I've been dying to know about Super Breath so whoever asked that, thanks!

I'll have to go checkout Steve's MySpace page when I get home. I didnt realize real people actually used that. I thought it was just perverts and 15 year old emo kids who want you to know their favorite band was Dashboard Confessional. LOL :D

One thing I wouldve have loved to have known was what his view on the whole "Clark Kent/Superman, who's the real person?" debate, and how the other writers of the show view it. It actually will play into the final outcome of the series more than we think.

He's now answering writing type questions on his "Sell your soul for fun and profit blog"...

Too funny.

He's good and has some good suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"