SteveDeKnight

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by avidreader, Apr 20, 2006.

1. avidreader Registered

You dont know how special Clark is or you dont know if Lana knows how special Clark is. ;)

C'mon, its so obvious that he's :supes: Hee, hee.... to me at least.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I might have just one and a coffee as well. Still feeling a bit queazy after last night. :O

2. smsvmos Registered

More Questions :D :

(1) What do u guys have pland for season 6?

(2) How far do u think Smallville will last? till 6 or 7 season?

(3) Are we ever goin to see Zod?

3. QUESTIONS FROM TKODAMI:

4. rumpuso Registered

Hi there!

Who wrote the episode Vessel? And, how would you rate it based on previous Smallville season finales. I find myself skeptical that any finale could surpass Commencement. THAT was brilliant. But the buzz says that Vessel is the biggest finale yet. Without spoiling us too much, what are your thoughts? {We have so little spoilers to go on this year.)

5. Serene Registered

I don't know if you'll get to this one.. it's okay if you don't, I think it's great that you're answering all that you are.. but I am wondering how often it is that you get up to Vancouver?

I assume that you mainly work out of L.A. but since the show is based in Vancouver do ever need to go there and be on set?
    And do you get to party with the cast when you do? :D

(Okay, maybe that's just what *I* would do..) ;)

6. QUESTIONS FROM AGENT PAT:

7. avidreader Registered

That's a shame. I hope you stick around, your writing rocks. And I would just like to add that every time my 11 year old son gets out the Season 4 DVD set, Ageless is the first episode he watches and repeatedly.

8. Super_Ludacris Registered

So many questions where do I start...lol

9. TKodami Resident Ninja

Damn, there goes my hope of a L&C-esque episode where everyone's trapped by kidnappers/terrorists in Metropolis. :(

The missle jump on Hidden takes my breath away whenever I watch it. I am constantly amazed at what you guys can give us on a week-in, week-out basis. :up:

Damnit, I'm missing the nap part! :D

I love the word processor--it truely it the holy grail of computer apps. I'm partial to keeping notes in a hard-bound journal while I'm using the computer. It feels like one medium is never enough.

Most impressive! I'm fifty-fifty on sleep-deprived writing. Some of it can be pure gold (especially because you get that jolt of, DID I WRITE THIS?! in the morning), but some of it deserves to be buried in steel drums in Nevada...::shudder::

Thank you for your answers, Mr. DeKnight. And keep up the good work--ah, hell, who am I kidding?--I'll luv ya no matter what. :D

10. TKodami Resident Ninja

I'm actually a fan of Ageless too. I thought it was a sweet way of re-introducing the Clark-Lana romance that had been pretty non-existant during Season Four. :up:

Please, please don't hurt me with the pointy sticks. :O

11. Super_Ludacris Registered

I got ya back homie! lol

12. QUESTIONS FROM BRAINIAC 8:

13. avidreader Registered

I liked it too. I still think it may have worked better if they had found some way of keeping him as the little boy rather than booming into a teenager.

14. I'll get the hang of this one day.

15. Serene Registered

But can you imagine how much worse it would have come off then when they blew him up?? LOL...

Actually, you're doing great. :up:

16. avidreader Registered

Okay, that just makes me wanna scream. Its so long over due, I feel it really drags her storyline down. Please say your teasing. :)

But I will be patient and see what you guys have planned.

17. TKodami Resident Ninja

Hehee, thanks. :)

You have my complete agreement there; the kid-version was definitely cuter than the teen-version. :D

18. smsvmos Registered

Yea Kenny Braverman A.K.A Conduit

19. avidreader Registered

Well we could have seen a more obvious aging process during the final moments. I dunno, it just seemed that the kid was a better actor and more identifiable character than the teenager.

20. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

I like the insights into your process, Steve... one of my favorite books was on Stephen King's writing, On Writing...

I also really like Adventures in the Screen Trade for the same reasons, it's interesting to see how different people work...

I start out with scene cards the rest is all on the confuser... ;) :up:

21. I can't spell worth a damn either. Very embarrassing. Thanks for dropping by MySpace. Did you sign up as one of my friends? 'Cause you know Brian K. Vaughn is beating me ten to one. Bastard.

Shamless BKV plug: If any of you out there aren't reading Y: The Last Man, run out and get the trade paperbacks immediately! Pure genius!

:supes:

22. My confuser runs 24-7.

23. Serene Registered

I've read the first 3 so far.. Someone needs to seriously make a film out of that series, it's wildly entertaining. Do something about that, will ya? ;)

Preacher, too. Tom would be great cast in the lead, btw.

24. avidreader Registered

I created an account at your MySpace, and then I couldnt remember what user name I gave myself and now I'm really confused.

25. TKodami Resident Ninja

::scampers off to sign up for myspace:: :O