Still hot if overweight?

The Amazing Lee said:
I'm pretty hawt and I'm over weight ;)

691274440_l.jpg

722952484_l.jpg

722950562_l.jpg

618403650_l.jpg
And in addition to your extra weight and sexiness, is, appearantly, a lack of fashion sense.

jaydawg said:
And in addition to your extra weight and sexiness, is, appearantly, a lack of fashion sense.

You forgot his sexy Brit accent.

jaydawg said:

Whatever happened to listening to what other people say.

Hey, I don't follow fashion that is a fact. I wear what the F**k I want. I am who I wanna be. If that's the way I wanna dress, then hell, I'll dress like it.

Opinions won't sway me, so even though people are entitled to their own opinion, F**k off. :)

..and good day :up:

Kirstie Alley was hot, like 25 years ago

Are they still hot if overweight? I think this pic answers that question.
stillhot.jpg

That answer is yes.

terry78 said:
skinny201.jpg

It's like someone shaved a flamingo.

Dudes usually want someone they can lift up or carry subconsciously, hence the craving of skinny chicks. And chicks want vice versa.

Oh dear...wow.

Outsiderzedge said:
stillhot.jpg

That answer is yes.

looks photoshoped, and that seems more like morbidly obese, not "overweight"

Looks photoshopped?

Yea, it's hard to believe that anyone could be that beautiful, but I assure you that these pictures are not photoshopped. I have more that I can post if you wish to examine them.

Whenever I begin to lose faith in humanity, I just direct my eyes to this angel and my faith is restored.

I love big girls because I can hump so may different places, unlike skinny tramps, where it's all routine. :down

The Amazing Lee said:
Whatever happened to listening to what other people say.

Hey, I don't follow fashion that is a fact. I wear what the F**k I want. I am who I wanna be. If that's the way I wanna dress, then hell, I'll dress like it.

Opinions won't sway me, so even though people are entitled to their own opinion, F**k off. :)

..and good day :up:

Don't let em rattle ya, you dress like my buddies from my school daze. I'm too old dress like that now but your fine, doll.:) :up:

Outsiderzedge said:
stillhot.jpg

That answer is yes.

not rly.

It's just the angle fools joo. Whenever I see an angle, I'm like, "wtf, ffffugly!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"