Still Scared

The Dark Crystal and The Labyrinth both freaked me out. Those muppets were scary. :(
Bon Jovi's glittery tights that you could see his package in scared me:o

Since I can remember I've always been afraid of:

-Spiders and Centipedes!! (really anything with more than 4 legs, the more legs the more afraid I am of them)
-Goats -- I was attacked by one of my grandma's goats as a young kid and to this day I won't go near one.
-Walking upstairs from the basement -- like another poster said, I can go downstairs, be fine, but when it comes to comming back up I run up afraid something's behind me
-Needles -- hate hate hate needles, injections I can deal with but taking blood is horrible to me, I avoid it like the plague.

Snakes

Satan's Animal :down

What do we got here Indiana Jones wanna be's? Honestly do a lot of people expose themselves at an early age to snakes that they develop a fear of it prolonging throughout their lives? I can understand insects if your house was or still is infested and they crawled on you one time as a kid... same with spiders... but where does the snake exposure come from? It's like the same thing as sharks... unless you are a surfer that was attacked... or Hollywood just scared the sh:t out of you (which it shouldn't for people who understand films)... I don't understand where these fears develop from... another animal I don't get are frogs... I don't mind most reptiles... most lizards aren't that scary as long as they aren't running up your spine and down your pants... snakes don't bother unless the are moving on me... most reptiles are cool... its the insects and spiders that I can understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"