Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist thread

They need to get Dolph Lundgren for Bison.

"First Lieutenant Charlie, I will break you."

I wonder if they'll have the Guile and Charlie plotline where Charlie is involved a lot, but it ends in that emotional moment that defines Guile's backstory.

Seems like they are trying to repeat the success of the Mortal Kombat web show.

Funny thing is Joey Ansah had been trying to get this off the ground before MK: Legacy was in the pipeline. Either way, it might be safe to say this will be the better show lol.

sweetre15, that remains to be seen. But it seems decent.

As much as I like MKL, it has a lot of problems and flaws as well.

sweetre15, that remains to be seen. But it seems decent.

As much as I like MKL, it has a lot of problems and flaws as well.

That's true but so far Joey has my vote of confidence from how top notch everything looks to even evoking the essence of some of the Animes to the Street Fighter Legacy short he did to start this. Nevermind that this series will be about 2hr 30 mins in length altogether with 25 min episodes a piece which is pretty ballsy for a webseries

With that said it just feels so exciting seeing Street Fighter get taken seriously after the f-ck ups we've had to experience done with the franchise. I'm looking at you Street Fighter 94 and Legend of Chun-Li

The stills so far definitely look great. Just judging from all the info we have so far, it has the potential to be something truly special.

And this might sound like a silly request, but I hope they don't overdo it with the special effects and throw in tons of special moves. I really like how the first animated Movie did it. Whenever something like a Hadouken was used, it wasn't used more than once in an entire fight. Ryu used it once against Sagat, then again when he did the double Hadouken with Ken against Bison. I don't want to see him throw one multiple times, because he either missed, or it got blocked. That's the only thing I didn't like about the Legacy Short.

Special Moves need to actually be "Special". They should only be used when the character is sure to hit, and when it hits, the opponent should be pretty much down for the count. No silly blocks. And when a Hadouken misses, the person should take a while to regain his energy. Hadoukens and other projectile moves should be draining, and be a double edged sword. When you hit, it's almost an instant win, if you don't, you are going to be tired, and can't just whip out another right away. Oh, and only some chosen characters should be able to do it. I wouldn't want Guile for example to be able to throw his Sonic Boom. Because stuff like that makes me always wonder why the military doesn't just train all their soldiers to be able to throw energy attacks.

It should be like the ancient Street Fighter game where one dragon punch or fireball can take out a big chunk of the opponent's health.

Also, when you use the Hadouken, you should get a bit tired from using it, thereby preventing Ryu/Ken from using it too many times in this series.

It should be like the ancient Street Fighter game where one dragon punch or fireball can take out a big chunk of the opponent's health.

Also, when you use the Hadouken, you should get a bit tired from using it, thereby preventing Ryu/Ken from using it too many times in this series.

Well since this series is going to be the first to really have detailed "rules" on how the Hadou works, it's limitations etc...I doubt it will have them spamming up a storm for no reason like you're allowed to do in the games.

Who do you guys think should play him in the future?:

image-8.jpg

He's Spanish, right? In that case, I have no idea at all. I'm stumped.

I don't think you need an actual Spanish actor. Actors portray different nationalities all the time. Should you happen to find someone that fits the part and is Spanish, well, fantastic then. But maybe it's simpler to just make his mother American, who married a Spanish man. And I hope they find someone with feminine features this time.

zKiBOcr.jpg

I don't think you need an actual Spanish actor. Actors portray different nationalities all the time. Should you happen to find someone that fits the part and is Spanish, well, fantastic then. But maybe it's simpler to just make his mother American, who married a Spanish man. And I hope they find someone with feminine features this time.

zKiBOcr.jpg

Eh....I'm normally ok with this but I think that having a full American Vega would somewhat hurt his mystique. Since he was born priveleged due to being part of a noble family in Spain which you could assume is where he adopted his more regal mannerisms to mask his actual sadistic nature.

With all that said......apparently Vega's mom was killed by a fugly Stepfather so if they were going to use the "mixed race" angle it would have to be his birth father that was white and she married a fugly Spanish man to keep their financial situation from going down.

Who should be cast for the rest of the Shadaloo gang? I really want Lundgren for Bison. Terry Crewes could be Balrog. But who the hell could be Sagat?

WP55RBb.jpg

Who should be cast for the rest of the Shadaloo gang? I really want Lundgren for Bison. Terry Crewes could be Balrog. But who the hell could be Sagat?

WP55RBb.jpg

For Balrog, I'd be willing to gravitate to either Michael Jai White or Mike Tyson himself lol.

For Bison, it could be Dolph Lundgren or Ken Watanabe depending on which route they go with Bison's race since it can go either way.

Found a decent Fan suggestion for Sagat.

Shane Rangi

YjW0niw.jpg

Sagat is over 7feet and from Thailand... that just doesn't happen. So, why not look for someone who has a look of Asian in them and is one big son of a *****. Let me introduce you to Shane Rangi. He's worked on LOTR as an Uru Khai and on Chronicles of Narnia as a Minotaur. He's big, he can act (kind of) and he's not Nathan Jones.

What do you think of Alex Gonzalez whom played Riptide in X-Men: First Class?

Is that the bad guy who summoned tornadoes? I could see him defnitely as Vega.

Also, is it Shadaloo or Shadowlaw? I think in the games, Bison's organisation is Shadaloo, right?

Is that the bad guy who summoned tornadoes? I could see him defnitely as Vega.

Glad you agree! All you gotta do is shave his facial hair clean, dye his hair blond or Auburn, and maybe give him hazel eye contacts.

Also, is it Shadaloo or Shadowlaw? I think in the games, Bison's organisation is Shadaloo, right?

Yep it's Shadaloo.

Last edited:
I agree. That's all that needs to happen. It'd be amazing if this actually became reality.

Ah, so it's Shadaloo. Thanks. Hope it's very threatening like in the games.

Season 1 was actually ok. But something went wrong with Season 2. I wonder what is happening with Season 3 and the Movie, now that Kevin Tancharoen left.

So Nathan, What do you think of Alex Gonzalez from X-Men:First Class as a potential Vega?

I wouldn't be too happy if he were cast. I want someone with softer features. And I'm not sure if he could sell Vega's particular brand of crazy well.

I came across another fan suggestion that I actually really like. Rodrigo Santoro. He played Xerxes in 300, and is actually a really good looking dude. But he's already 38, and I don't know if that could be an issue.

IazZqza.jpg

apL7fkk.jpg

YPjETRs.jpg

Here's a new pic with a hint of Ken and Ryu:

image-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member